Chapter 2: Hole 14

Day-to-day life was utterly boring for Lucas. A trifecta of going to work and school and home completed the entirety of it. Being a graduate student he had little time for much else. However, during the weekends, every Saturday. Lucas would do something different.

Every Saturday in the middle of the day he would head downtown. Then he would head to what looked to be a tanning salon and every week he had an appointment there. The tanning salon had a room for alphas, a room for betas, and a room for omegas. Lucas being a young omega male always went to the omega room. And like every Saturday he would always buy the same tanning lotion from the vending machine inside, tropical mango.

Once the lotion dispensed the vending machine would move and the real reason why Lucas went to this place was revealed. Behind the hidden door of the vending machine was a club called the SunSpot. This club had one purpose and one purpose only.

Sex.

All too often when an omega had sex with an alpha an alpha would insist on a relationship. Possessive instincts always overwhelmed alphas at Lucas's age. For a young omega like himself, he wasn't ready to settle down just yet. But even still he wanted to have some fun. So he came here.

He was introduced to the concept of it through his roommate, another omega named Peter. And while at first Lucas was unsure, after he got used to it... His week was never complete unless he came here.

Just like always he would walk up to the counter and turn in the tanning lotion in exchange for a blindfold and a bottle of birth control with a bottle of water. After putting the blindfold on that was just sheer enough to see where he was going but not the people around him.

He walked among other omegas in the building. Lucas counted the bright red signs above each booth. 1... 2... 3... 4... Speratically they were filled with different omegas all behind curtains, all moaning with pleasure. The air was thick with a heavy floral smell on this side of the building. Had Lucas been an alpha he probably would've choked on the scent.

Lucas continued to walk until he reached the double digits. Walking slowly he counted the booths once more. 10... 11... 12... 13... Lucas stopped at the next one. Number 14. The curtain was open and the light was green. Stepping into the booth Lucas closed the curtain and flipped the switch as he always did.

He then downed the birth control and began to strip naked. Excitement filled his body causing goosebumps to appear on his skin. Most people here were here to have sex with random people. The thrill of not knowing who was doing those things to you drove people insane. But Lucas was different, there was a reason why he always chose this booth. He was meeting someone here. A alpha on the other side of the wall through the hole covered in flaps.

Lucas had never met this alpha and the only conversations they had had were hushed conversations that they spoke to only each other under the sound of the music in the building. It was strange but, this alpha knew what they were doing, Lucas had never been able to experience as much pleasure as he had experienced with this alpha.

Lucas let out a shaky sigh feeling his arousal grow. They had no way of contacting each other so Lucas made it a habit to come here as much as possible. Sometimes he came here for no reason. Because there was no way he was going to let another alpha here touch him. Not when the best one could be doing it. It was like going to a different doctor. It just wasn't the same if they didn't know your body well enough.

Taking this chance to put a collar around his neck, Lucas only paused as he fastened the collar when he heard the signal. Three knocks and then a hand through the flaps. Lucas barely saw the shape of the hand through the blindfold in the darkened room but reached over and touched it. A firm squeeze later and he heard a familiar voice.