ten

"let's go upstairs."

I was confused when he said that.

I was even more shocked when he carried me in bridal style.

"Guys she fell asleep Im gonna go take care of her."

"Broooo"

"WHOOOOO"

"Go go go! Have a nice night! Hahaha"

His friends were laughing and kinda teasing us. And here I am immediately closing my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I know where this is going omg.

he opened the door and closed it, still carrying me. Now i am conscious if im heavy or not.

When we went inside the room, i noticed that it is different from earlier. This room smells so good. It's all black and the lights are warm with very good designs.

Maybe this is his room.

He put me in the bed nicely and I am very embarrassed with what im wearing right now.

Im wearing a sleeveless crop-top and a very short shorts. My legs are very visible to him.

He went to the bathroom so I waited for him. I really know what's going to happen.

"Hey, let's continue here." he came out in the bathroom with his very bf-material voice.

Gosh even with his voice I immediately fell in love with them. It feels like I'm safe with it and I feel reassured just hearing his voice.

He went on top of me and started kissing my lips, neck while caressing my thighs. I can feel his breathe and the loud kisses are turning me on.

well damn everyone can get turned on when you are with this man. just one look and it will be over for you.

Kissing my lips passionately, he then unlocked my bra and removed my crop-top smoothly. I went to kiss him and he entered his tongue.

He's really good in kissing and it's driving me crazy. Ahhh somebody help my body's about to explode.

I can see his bulge right now and it's really huge. Like reallyyyyyy huge. I don't even know if that thing can fit inside me but oh well if it's him i don't care if it hurts.

This feels so good. He's now kissing my breast and his other hand went to my entrance, rubbing it.

"You are so wet. So aroused already huh?" he teased me and i just smirked.

He continued rubbing my entrance until i felt something in my stomach but then he stopped. here we go again with the cliffhanger.

He took off his sweatpants and there he is, very visible to me. My eyes widened when i saw it closed up and it just hit my mind that it was so biggg.

I went to hold his cock up and down. I licked the head and hear him say 'fuck yeah'. I'm doing the legend's work right now.