one

I'm with my 2 best friends and we're having a road trip. We just used my car so I'm the one who's driving right now.

Since our families are always busy with their businesses, they won't probably know that we're having a road trip right now. They're always busy with work so we don't have to worry about hanging out.

It's been 2 hours and it is already 2pm, we haven't eaten our lunch yet and we just brought some snacks.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Mina beside me because I don't know the way to her cousin's place. We're going to stay there for awhile, it's good that her cousin isn't there tho.

"Yes, 20 minutes," she said while eating one of our snacks.

"Hey stop eating that we don't have enough food for our movie marathon later." Elle said at the back but Mina just scoffed and even ate more just to tease her.

But thank god we are almost there, I'm just so hungry I can't wait to eat.

***

We're putting our bags inside. The house isn't that big but it's also not too small. It's perfect for us, it looks like a rest house or something.

I looked around the house and got amazed by those damn designs. It's really cool.

It's gray and white-themed.

"By the way, wheres my room?" I asked Mina while putting the snacks inside the fridge. We already ate our lunch and she offered to cook for us since me and Elle doesn't know how to cook...yet

She brought us to our rooms. We have individual rooms since they have three rooms upstairs, and three rooms downstairs. But we're all staying upstairs btw.

So I went inside the room, it's still gray and white-themed and opened the closet to put some of my stuffs but I noticed that most of those things are obviously from a guy.

I just shrugged and placed my stuffs at the empty side.

a/n:

hi just wanna say that i made this just for fun so pls don't expect too much lmao

i originally made this 2 years ago (2018) and i edited it rn

also pls excuse my grammar lol

:)