four

"We just met."

He smirked and stopped kissing me.

"Only if you knew." He sat on the bed not looking at me.

"Knew what?" I honestly don't have an idea on what he was talking about.

He didn't answer me and just stood up and went back inside the bathroom.

What? I'm so confused here. Why is it too hard for him to tell me the answer, this is stressing me out and don't forget he just kissed me out of nowhere. Seriously what is this guy's problem?

I couldn't handle it so I followed him inside the bathroom.

WHAT AM I DOING?

When he noticed me, he let out a small chuckle and bit his lower lip for a second.

That was the hottest thing that I have ever seen.

Okay calm yourself Avery.

"Why are you following me I thought you didn't like it?"

Was he referring to the kiss? Of course I liked it but we are strangers so I was weirded out.

"Oh so you liked it huh?"

My eyes widened when I realized what just happened.

"Y-YOU HEARD IT?? DID I SAY THAT TOO LOUD??!?"

Oh my god I am so done I thought it was just in my thoughts. This is bad.

He went closer to me so I moved backwards until my back hit the countertop. My heart is beating so fast knowing what's about to happen next.

He held my waist so I can sit on top of the countertop. He is now standing in front my open legs.

He went closer to my face and kissed me passionately. Ahh why is he so good at this? It really turns me on. His kiss makes me want to give my body to him already.

He kissed my neck and when he put a mark, I moaned.

"Ahh" I moaned again when he put his hand inside my shirt and massaged both of my breasts.

I just realized something, I don't know his name.

a/n: 

hi! i have seen some requests to update this story so i decided to continue writing. i almost forgot about this lol im sorry T T

thank you so much for reading this, i did not expect that some people would find this story haha

i've been busy recently with online classes so pls bear with me 

i hope you enjoy this update although it's short  <33