three

I closed my eyes, fuck this!

Without any hesitation, I quickly went outside the bathroom and sat on the edge of my bed. I wanna forget what happened earlier but...

"Hey," he said while walking towards me.

I must admit that his voice is so hot.

"W-what are you doing?" He went closer to me, my heart was beating so fast. I looked away because his abs are visible to me. I might stare at that without realizing and I don't wanna get embarrassed.

He was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

Instead of answering my question, he just went to the door and locked it.

I tilted my head even more so that I couldn't see his body. He's still staring at me, while I'm controlling myself here.

"Uhm.. Why are you in my room? Why are you here? and..W-why are you...uhh...moaning inside..the bathroom?" I asked nervously and closed my eyes.

"What? This is my room." He chucked

"And about the moans, it's not your business anymore, unless you really wanna know?" he smirked

I don't know what to say. My heart is beating so fast! God I hate this. Why am I here?

I can't take this anymore.

"Im sorry I was with Mina, we were having a road trip and she told us that her cousin which is you is not home so she told us to stay here for the meantime. Don't worry I'm just gonna transf-"

"Stay here" he cut my words.

I don't know what to react! What did he just say?!

"What?! You and me?! In this room?!" I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

He didn't say anything he was just looking at me. He was still only with the towel wrapping around his waist with nothing on top which made the atmosphere even more awkward fuck!

Instead of answering me, he suddenly held my wrist causing me to stand up. I just realized that he's so tall I probably look like a kid beside him.

"WHAT ARE YOU D-"

He didn't let me finish my words again because he started kissing me. My eyes widened and my body was stiffened.

I didn't respond to his kiss, my mind isn't functioning well! Am I dreaming? Is this real?! What the fuck is happening?

He kissed me passionately and held my nape. He was about to kiss my neck when I pushed him lightly just realizing what he was doing to me.

"W-we just met..." I said, not moving.

He chuckled