eleven

I was stroking him when he stopped me. He let me lay down on the bed and kissed my passionately.

His fingers went to strangle my clit and now he inserted one finger.

"Ahh—"

he is doing it rough and it feels so good so i kept moaning.

"do you want me to insert another finger?"  he asked, on top of me.

"Please do" and he did it.

This feels so weird but good at the same time. My body is so hot. While moaning, i checked his face and he's enjoying it.

"I know you really miss this." He suddenly said and i didn't get what he meant but I was cut off when my stomach was about to curl up.

I was so closeeee but he stopped AGAIN. oh god

"You really like this huh?" I said to him because he really likes teasing me.

My heart is beating so fast but even became faster when his faced my entrance. He was licking my clit until he inserted his tongue.

"Ahh! Fuck!"

I just kept moaning and moaning because it feels so good. My back arched and then he suddenly stopped;

He took off his sweatpants and boxers and there it his. It's so visible.

"Are you ready?" he asked so of course i answered him yes. But i think im not able to walk properly the next day.

He smirked and inserted his cock in my entrance. it hurts so much. If he's gonna move i'm really gonna cry. It's not my first time but i experienced it too long ago.

I think he noticed my reaction so he kissed me again.

"It's okay, i'll be gentle." he reassured me.

He is moving really slow while kissing me passionately but it still hurts a little bit. i can manage tho.

after a few seconds he started thrusting faster, and faster.

"Ahh fuck."  he mumbled

"Ahh yeah fuck!"

"Can i hear more from you?" he asked my while thrusting slow again.

BUT

He suddenly started thrusting to me roughly so I moaned really loud. I couldn't take it because i was shocked. My insides are now stretched.

He's thrusting to me really fast, faster than before so my moans were nonstop and he kept saying "yeah that's right" or "you liked that huh." and kept smirking.

and here i am, feeling so good with him, with everything, the way he thrusts in and out, the way he smirks and all!

I couldn't take it, ahhh im about to cum so i help his fluffy hair and he suddenly started thrusting slower.