seven

When I woke up, the lights are off and it's already dark outside. I was even shocked when there's a blanket on me.

I went up to get my phone and checked the time.

"Oh it's already 7pm they must have started the movie marathon."

I went downstairs to check on them and there was Elle and Mina on their phones.

"Oh Avery you're awake! You must be pretty tired huh." Elle said when she noticed me.

"I thought you guys already started?" I asked them because it's already night time. I sat on the couch beside them.

"Well obviously we won't start without you and oh- my cousin is here with his friends I invited them."

"YOUR COUSIN?!" Elle was shocked on what Mina said. "I thought your cousin isn't here?"

"Apparently he is here so you all just have to be friendly okay? Specially you Avery." Mina looked at me with a smirk. Seriously what is wrong with this girl?

I was so uneasy when she acted that way. She might've heard us with the guy earlier. I am really hoping she didn't hear it ahhh

"Oh! They're coming already" Mina said while letting us read the text on her phone.

I looked at the contact name and it was "JK"

I wonder who he is. He must be his cousin's friend or something.

Mina and Elle both went to the kitchen to get the snacks they prepared.

We were just scrolling thru our phones waiting for Mina's cousin and friends. I was so nervous because I don't know how to face him after what happened to us.

After a few mins, the main door opened and some loud guys entered. They were talking about something which I can't relate to.

"Oh you're here! Hey guys come!" Mina welcomed them.

I saw Mina's cousin and our eyes both met. He then smiled at me but I didn't smile back and just looked away.

THIS IS SO AWKWARD OKAY?

I just can't stop thinking on what happened earlier. Its so embarrassing AAAAHHHHH

I stood up and let the guys sit and then went to Mina and Elle to the other couch because I don't want to be near to his cousin.

"What now?" Mina whispered to me.

"What?" I was confused I don't know what she meant by that.

"I mean, why aren't you beside him?!"

"what do u mean by that?!"

"I know you like him" She smirked and laughed at me. Elle also heard and they're both teasing me.

Seriously what in the world?! I just hope they didn't hear me earlier because I would fly to mars right away.