two

After putting my stuffs I went outside the closet and finally laid down ‪on‬ the bed to take some rest.

I closed my eyes and hugged the pillow when I heard someone moaning, not too far from me. I can tell it's not Mina or Elle because it's manly.

Wait what the hell?! There's someone in the house beside Elle and Mina?!

I immediately went to Mina's room and asked her if there's someone in this house but she denied it.

"But i just heard someone moaning! I think he's in my bathroom." I explained to her.

"Oh shit." She stood up and went inside my room to confirm it.

Her eyes widened when she heard the sound too.

"Oh my gosh, it's my cousin. I think he's... back just, dont mind him Avery."

"What? I thought there's no one here and what the hell is he doing? " I asked because I'm totally lost and shocked.

"I didn't know okay?! I thought he wasn't here too... just dont mind him please" she chuckled and immediately went out causing the door to make a sound, enough for the guy to hear that there's someone in the room.

But what the fuck? She really left me here while some guy is moaning inside the bathroom?! I can't believe this!

I took a deep breath and just gonna check it out.

I was about to go inside the bathroom when I heard it again...and the bathroom door is locked.

SO HE'S REALLY IN MY BATHROOM

Now what the fuck am i gonna do?

I knocked on the door and he suddenly stopped moaning.

After a few minutes, the door opened so I slowly went inside.

The bathroom is big, I was asking some questions like "what are you doing here?" and "who are you?" I was about to enter the shower glass when..

"The real question is why are you here?" I squeaked when i heard his hot, raspy and manly voice. I turned my back and i saw him standing with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Ohmygod this is really awkward I looked at his face and then looked down. I was staring at his 6 pack abs.

He's so hot, not gonna lie. He has a perfect body and has thick brows, his jawline is so damn visible which made him even more manly and hot. Everything about him is so perfect.

He's putting his wet hair backwards while looking at me with those intense eyes.

I didn't noticed that my mouth was open the whole time. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk.

He leaned closer to me so I panicked and moved backwards until my back hit the wall.

"Done staring?"

Oh god help