Alex💛 x Reader🌸| !Danganronpa! AU| Angst🔥

Okay, so Heads up for this chapter, I may not get some things right about Danganronpa V3 because I'm only at the beginning of the gameplay(I'm watching it on yt since im broke af). So if I get anything wrong, please correct me!

Anyways, enjoy😗✌️
__________________________________________

Pairing: Alex x Reader

!Danganronpa! V3 AU

You're gonna be your own character in Danganronpa and Alex is gonna be Kaede.

⚠️ Mentions of Death⚠️

⚠️Spoilers for Chapter 1 of Danganronpa V3(I think)⚠️

__________________________________________

"Wow Alex! You're really good at playing the piano!" You say, chuckling.

"Thank you (Y/N)!" Alex replies, continuing to play the piano.

You sat there, listening to Alex play 'Lemon Tree' on the piano. Whenever you and Alex had nothing to do, you two would look for a piano of some sort, and Alex would play a song of your choice. Alex always enjoyed playing the piano, especially for you.

You could sit next to her all day, listening to her make beautiful melodies with just a few keys. She always played the song 'Lemon Tree', she says it reminds her of you.

Your favorite moment with her and her piano playing, is whenever it was raining, while you and Alex sat under a tree. She played her piano while you leaned against her shoulder. You just rested there while she played her keyboard, and singing the lyrics.

"I wonder how....I wonder why..." You mumbled to yourself, as tears ran down your face, "Yesterday you told me a-about the blue blue sky....."

You were trying your best not to break down in tears, but you were so close to your limit, "And a-all I can see...." Light then pulls you into a hug, as more tears then before started to fall faster.

"Is just a lemon tree....." You mumbled, falling to your knees and crying uncontrollably. You cried and cried as Alex's body was just hanging there, every body part limb. Then the top of the huge piano fell, killing Alex for sure....

__________________________________________

Sooooo~

If you wanna know what the hell I'm talking about, just look up 'Kaede's exaction' or something like that. But yeah! That's all for now! Ima do more angst like this hahahahaha!

Word count: 381