⋆·˚ ༘ *𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐔|| Squad🌈 x Reader🌸⋆·˚ ༘ *

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

•1st Person POV - (Y/N)'s POV

It's been a while since the infection has started. Jade and I were on duty and were sent out to check out the Piggy family's house for any clues about "George Piggy", who was missing. When we arrived at the house, something hit us on the head and we woke up inside. That's where we met the first victim of this infection. Penny Piggy chased us through the house and we managed to get out just in time. Then, we stopped by the station and it wasn't safe there either. Penny's mother was the second victim of the infection that we had encountered. We escaped the station and met Light in the garage. Apparently, he had gotten stuck in the station and all he needed was some gasoline to power the car.

After we got through more obstacles in our way and reunited with our friend group, we managed to get as far as the school. Alex, Jaxx, Charli, and the twins were still missing, but I hope that we'd find them soon. Once we arrived at the school, we found a walkie-talkie at the entrance. We thought it didn't work, but it almost immediately turned on right after we thought that. Someone from the other side of the walkie asked us to find a friend for them and meet them in the sewers. At first, I thought it was suspicious, but the more of us, the merrier. 

It didn't take long for us to find who we were asked to look for. Her name is Bunny. She actually helped us a lot with stalling the infected. Currently, most of us are waiting downstairs in the basement while Levi ran upstairs to go find the final key. When he came back down, he hurried and unlocked the lock and we all ran out. 

Just as the person from the walkie said, they were in the sewers. And he was a... Potato? A really big potato. Though it was confusing to see at first, he seemed that he'd be useful to us. So, I didn't want to immediately assume what kind of person he'd be. He introduced himself as "Mr. P", which caused Sora to giggle a bit.

"Oh, looks like you all made it out!" Mr. Potato said enthusiastically. "Well, why don't we get out of here and somewhere less... Unpleasing."

Light nodded, "Yeah. It quite literally smells like crap down here."

We were about to start walking, but Jade almost immediately stopped and held her head.

I looked over at her, "Are you okay?"

"I... I don't feel too well..." Jade said in almost a whisper. Her eyes closed and her body gave up on her. Luckily, I was able to catch her before she fell into the disgusting water. I picked her up and held her close to me.

"What happened?" Bunny asked, concern in her voice.

I shrugged, "I-I don't know! She seemed completely fine before..."

"Hurry, let's make our way to the hospital," Mr. P suggested. 

Carrying Jade, we made our way out of the sewers and made our way to the hospital. We had to stay low so that we didn't attract any attention to ourselves. Luckily, we safely made it to the hospital and managed to find an empty room to lay Jade down in. I placed her in the bed and looked around at everything. Nothing seemed in order and it didn't look like how a hospital room would usually look like. I looked back down at Jade and realized that... That something was happening to her face.