ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 ੈ✩‧₊˚|| Luca🤍 x Reader🌸

❄。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆❄

•3rd Person POV

A cold breeze blew through (Y/N)'s window. Feeling the breeze, (Y/N) looked away from their monitor and to their window which was creaked open slightly. They stared outside of the window, they saw small, white specks falling down from the sky. They hurried out of their seat and rushed over to the winter. They threw the curtains to the side and looked down on the neighborhood.

There was snow! Everywhere you looked, there was bright, white snow resting on the ground. There were footprints in the snow where the sidewalk and streets would be, and there were kids outside in their vibrant colored coats and boots, jumping around in the snow and catching snowflakes on their tongues.

(Y/N) smiled at the sight. They absolutely hated the cold, but they loved the sight of snow. It was nice. They backed up from their window and closed the window tightly and curtains. They turned their monitor off and rushed out of their room.

They practically flew down the stairs. When they ran into the living room,  not many people were in the living room, but there were voices in the kitchen. However, Luca was in the living room watching TV. Light and Sora were in there, too, but they were on their phones.

"LUCA!"

Luca jumped a bit and quickly looked over to the doorway. "(Y/N), hi!"

(Y/N) walked over to the back of the couch and leaned on it, "Guess what."

Luca hummed in response. 

"It's snowing!" (Y/N) exclaimed, pointing to one of the open windows. 

Somehow, Luca hadn't seen it earlier. But, it was snowing. Luca smiled slightly and sat up. They stood up from the couch and walked over to the wide windows. There it was, but closer. All of the snow falls from the sky and onto the ground. 

Luca looked over at (Y/N), "Do you wanna go outside?"

(Y/N) thought about it for a second, then nodded their head. "Sure!"

"Alright! Meet down here whenever you're ready to go out!" Luca said. 

Luca walked over to the front door and grabbed one of the coats that were hanging off of the rack. They threw it over their shoulders and slipped their shoes on. They threw the hood over their head and went outside.

(Y/N) quickly rushed over and the rack and grabbed their coat. They grabbed a pair of gloves and quickly put them over their hands. They put their shoes on, grabbed the front doorknob, and opened the door. 

The cold, winter wind slapped them in their face. They opened their eyes. The snow was so bright that they had to squint their eyes to see. They walked outside, closed the door behind them, and took a look at everything.

The snow looked beautiful and angelic. There was so much snow that it almost went above their ankles. As (Y/N) was looking around at the scenery, a sudden ball of snow hit them in the back. They quickly turned around to see Luca pressing together another snowball, laughing.

"Wow, Luca." (Y/N) shook their head. "Just wow.

Luca laughed, "Gotcha!"

(Y/N) smiled and nodded their head. They quickly leaned down and formed a snowball in their hands. They stood back up, wound their arm up, and threw the snowball at Luca. They both repeated the same thing, causing them to get into a snowball fight. There was a lot of laughing and falling back into the snow.

When they finished their snowball fight, they decided to get together and started to make a snowman. The snow was soft but firm enough to at least make the first two balls of the snowman. That's exactly what they both did. (Y/N) worked on the base of the snowman while Luca worked on the second ball of the snowman. 

Once they had gotten both of the parts, Luca carefully picked up their ball of snow and walked over to the base. Luca rolled the ball onto the middle of the base and balanced it to where it would stay. They got it to balance on the ball after a few attempts. Luca and (Y/N) traced their fingers in the sownamn's "head" to create the face. They didn't have many resources, but they used a rock they had found for the nose.

Looking at their masterpiece, they smiled. They walked away from the snowman and walked around the front yard for a little bit. There wasn't much to do since there weren't any lakes nearby that they could skate on. There was a lake, but it wasn't frozen or firm enough to skate on.

While the two were walking around, the snow began to fall a lot faster. (Y/N) tried to look up at the sky, but the snow kept falling quickly into their face. They looked back down after about three seconds since snow kept falling into their eyes, making Luca laugh. 

"Alright! Come on!" Luca held their hand out. "We've been out here for a while."

(Y/N) nodded their head. They held Luca's hand and followed behind them to the front door, dragging their feet behind them in the snow.

__________________________________________

I know this was short, but I literally have no idea what to write in this book, so, if anyone has any requests, please let me know!

Word Count: 884