s e v e n

𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔: 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜

Last time on Dream Reality [Gone Wrong]

"Sorry about that Mr. Birb. I thought I heard my mom, turns out I just miss her," I place the bird back down on the balcony ledge, "Thanks for the song though. I would stay sooner, but I gotta head down. Weird...I'm talking to a bird-like it understands me. You probably don't, but at least I know there's no judgment talking to you."

  Booking the bird's beak, I head back inside getting ready to go back down. Nervous as can be, I tell myself; Chin up. I'm sure the rest of the class will be friends just like the ones I've already talked to. Even Todoroki, the one who's usually an introvert decided to talk to me. Ochaco and Momo are right. I shouldn't have to worry about the class hating me. They would never.

   Fixing my clothes, and fixing my hair through the window's reflection I start heading down to the first floor. Hoping that I don't fuck things up by being too awkward on our first meeting.

...........................

   3rd POV

   "(Y/N)! Don't tell me you're sleeping in again," a woman made her way up the stairs towards the bedroom, "You're going to be late for school like last time, and I can't keep giving excuses to your admin about it."

   Reaching the top of the stairs, she made her way down the hallway. On the hallways' walls sat picture frames of her with her daughter on different vacations. She was always insistent on taking pictures for memory purposes. However, she didn't stop to glance at any of them as she would usually do. She was in a hurry to wake her daughter up for school.

   "Come on, wake up," she opened the floor softly not noticing the void bed at first, "I already made you some breakfast to eat in the car on the way there." Pausing with her daughter's book bag in hand, she wondered why (Y/N) wasn't waking up. Not even an answer like usual. Maybe it was a prank? Not a very funny one though. At least not right now when she was supposed to be in school one hour ago.

  Walking over to her daughter's bed, she noticed the bed sheets flat on the bed. Still thinking everything was a prank she smirked. Chuckling to herself quietly, she quietly went over to the closet. Every time (Y/N) would hide from her mom, she would always choose the closet. Raising her all fifteen years, her mother knew this from the previous hide & seek games.

   "I wonder where she is," she wondered out loud. Then, as quick as can be, she slammed the closet doors open. Heart dropping when she didn't find her daughter inside, concern rose in her throat. Where could she be? She didn't know. And for the next few minutes, she searched throughout the room. And then throughout the whole house.

   She didn't need to search the whole house to know her daughter was missing. While searching the room she found her phone and laptop. She only searched the entire house out of denial. It wasn't until she returned to the room to check them for a clue of where (Y/N) had gone, that she saw the last texts.

  Don't count on getting her back

   "(Y/N)?! No," her mom sank to her knees, struggling to call the police, "No. No. Please not my daughter."

   And so...the search for (Y/N) began. The only clue being left: a text message that would soon erase itself upon the police's arrival.

———————

   Inside the UA Dorm elevator, (Y/N) stood nervously. There was no telling how she would react to all the new attention. Everyone in Class 1-A appeared to be very eager to meet her. Especially very interested in what quirk was able to get her into UA so late into the course. Part of her hoped no one would continue to ask about it and move on to other questions she could answer. Unlike last time, Mr. Aizawa would be there to help her. She was left alone to deal with the questions and make up a reliable story.