MARRIAGE IS FIXED!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Bala some how convinced Keerthi's parents for their marriage... 

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Second update

Bala informed in his house... his marriage with Keerthi... His parents were really happy about his decision... But Arundathi can't able to believe that.... Becoz Keerthi knows that her son loves someone... Evenafter knowing this how she agreed... She also asked Bala about that...

Bala : Yemma enna torture panreenga... Love panra ponnuku wait panaa yen da wait panra nu kekureenga.. Kalyaanam panikuren nu sonaa unakku epdi ok sonaa nu kekureenga... Enna paatha epdi theridhu ungalukku..

When her son got angry, she could not press him on top of that ... Well, we will ask Keerthi ... She thought ...

That's all he needs to get married for now .. Keerthi and her family had a better impression so they didn't have the slightest suspicion .. Not only that but her son is not inferior enough to make Keerthi or his family agree !!!. Somehow she thought of choosing a woman like Keerthi ...

Bala's speech blocked her thinking.

Bala : Amma, Keerthi ku mattum thaan naan Madhu va love pannathu theriyum... Avunga appa amma ku theriyaadhu... Ipodhaikku theriya venaam... Keerthi solla venaam nu sollita...

Arundathi : Idhu enna kadhai...

Bala : Aamaama... Ipo sonaa avunga sammadham solla konjam yosipaanga... Indha nerathula venaam...nu sonaa...

He dragged...

Bala : Appa ku odane operation nadakanum... Adhunaala dhaan...

He talks on her weakness...

Bala : Adhumattum ilaama kalyaanam mudinjathuku apram... Naane solla venum nu soozhnilai vandhaa solliduren num solli irukaa... Solla ponaa avalukku Madhu va pathi avunga veetla solla virupam illa... Naan therinju thaane kalyaanam panren... Enakku therila naa thaane prechana nu solraa...

He put a temporary end to Arundathi's words.

Jaganathan was overjoyed. His son's decision gave peace to him who had decided that he should not have an operation without seeing his son at the wedding ...

He could not realize that a woman 's life was in question because of his crisis.

All these days and night Bala's mind was restless with the memory of Madhu ... Now Keerthi's painful face with guilt ....... His selfishness that used her embarrassing situation .... disturbed him ...

Bala started thinking about how to fix her life after life with her..there is no solution ...

Keerthi's mind was in a kind of state ... she could not even think about anything .. did not like to think ... she did not have all the big anger over Bala .... he would live in love. He took advantage of her situation ... what .... it seemed that the price she was paying for it was too much .... she was sure that he would have definitely helped her without any kind of expectation if she was not in this kind of predicament .. What will happen if mom and dad find out our play. ... was eroding her now ... that she had to get used to facing it no matter what ... she left the end of her life in the hands of time ...

When they told about Keerthi love affair at Vinoth's home ... they could not say anything. They became a foster child .. They wanted to be a daughter-in-law ... Now they have to move to another house with Raghav-Maithili .... They comforted themselves to the extent that Keerthi should be happy wherever she is.