KEERTHI MEETS KEERTHI!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Meet Sindhu... Bala celebrated his birthday with Keerthi and her family along with Sindhu...

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

The days went by a little slower.... Jaganathan had returned home.... Keerthi had also started going to the office... In their office they were writing all kinds of talk about marriage.... They say she got promotion in a few days because he fell in love with her .... Even ... but Keerthi went to work without worrying about it all ... In the meantime Karthik also called and congratulated .... Keerthi did not tell Kavi ... she did not pick up even when she called .... did not reply to her in the mail .. .

Keerthi had left the office only that day .... Keerthi used to go to the office only with Bala in the morning .... She would leave only if Bala was late in the evening ... Kumar would come and pick her up ... She loved to come in her scooty .... but Bala Not allowed ...

On that day .... Keerthi and Sindhu used to chat on the terrace ....

Soundarya and her father came to see Jaganathan .... Soundarya asked Arundathi about Keerthi ... to tell her that she wants to see her .... Arundathi was already saying that everything is going well here ....

Jaganathan proudly ..... Do you want to see my daughter-in-law .... Will you go upstairs and see .... He proudly tells her as Mahalakshmi of her house.... Soundarya got irritated but did not show it to him ... She went to see Keerthi...

Bala did not tell Keerthi all about Soundarya ... may have kept saying ... Keerthi started talking to her as if Soundarya knew Bala's family .... Sindhu was with her ...

Soundarya : Nee dhaan Bala manaiviyaa??

To hear that in unison ... she has come to Keerthi to do something wrong ... she knew by looking into her eyes ....

She immediately sent Sindhu to go downstairs.

Sindhu who landed called Bala ...

Sindhu : Anna... Andha akka... Keerthi akka kitta sanda podura maari thaan pesunaanga.... Adhunaala thaan akka kooda enna keezha poga sollitaanga... Seekramaa vaanga...

Saying so she hangs the call...

Bala came fast saying that he  would be there in 10 minutes.

No matter how fast he came he could not stop the catastrophe ...

When he went upstairs, he saw Keerthi ... slapping Soundarya ....

Bala was shocked ... immediately stood in front of them ...

Keerthi was at the peak of her anger ...

Soundarya was shocked and angry ...

After Sindhu went ...

Soundarya told me about herself .... she also told me what Bala said .... without saying everything .. she only said what Bala said ... when Keerthi did not know about her ........ Keerthi decided that Something is not right .... 

Soundarya : Bala... Unclekaaga thaan marriage pannirukaar pola... Madhu va avar marakka maattaar... Enakku nalaa theriyum... Unna paathaalum middle class pola thaan theriyudhu... Unga appa amma ku vera vazhi ilaama unna thalli vitutaangalaa... Aanaa enakku oru sandhegam... Naan Bala va kalyaanam senjaa naan nalaa irukka maatenaam... En vaazhkai kettuvidum nu Bala en mel akkaraiyaa sonnaar... Aanaa... Unna kalyaanam senjrukaar... Paavam nee en mela ulla akkara kooda un mela illa...

Keerthi negotiated everything she said...

Keerthi : Just shut up.. En appa amma va pathilaam nee pesaatha.... Pesitela... Kelambu... Naan poren...