CONSOLE!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Bala saves Keerthi and Madhu... Madhu has been treated... Bala was angry on Keerthi...

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Keerthana ... when she got in the car ..... she pleaded ...... she sighed ...... even she got angry .... Bala never opened his mouth ...... Anger never subsided. This anger of his  is new to her .... always  she will be angry and he would be pleading .... no ...... sometimes he would get angry too in response ... but never stopped talking ....... Anything that scolds her will settle her anger ....

His face, which was as tight as a stone, was new to her. ... So she kept talking to him ..... the result is zero .....

Even the FM in the car didn't support her .....

They reached the house...

There Kavi, Sindhu family, Viswam and Mohana were waiting for her ......

When Sindhu saw Keerthana, she ran and hugged her ........

Sindhu : Enaala dhaan akka... Ungalukku....

She started to cry and Keerthi consoled her...

Keerthi : Nee epovum un akka ku nalladhu dhaan da pannuva... Innaiku un kooda varala naa... Akka manasula irunthu aruthutu iruntha pala vishayangalukku bathil kidaikaama poirukkum... Sari adha vidu... Function epdi pochu...

( I have already said this... Hope u all remember... Sindhu helped Keerthana with two reasons... If u know then please comment)

Sindhu : Naanum Kavi akka vum paathileye vandhutom.... Participate pannave illa...

Keerthi hugged her tightly...

Next Viswam and Mohana first scolded and then told some dearly words and went to their home...

Bala went without talking to her...

Kavi started to scold her... 

Keerthi : Yen di ipdi thittura... Andha manushan kooda paravaala... Pesaama kolraaru.... Nee pesiye kolriye....

Kavi : Pinna unna konjuvaangalaa... Unakku... Vara vara kozhuppu jaasthiyaa dhan pochu... Periya iva nu nenaippu... Naan un kooda dhaana irunthen... Oru vaartha solli irunthaa naanum vandhrupen la... Ipo naan epdi Bala sir mogathula vizhikurathu...

That time Bala also came down to eat...

Kavi and Keerthana was alone in the hall...

Bala to Kavi...

Bala : Nee saaptiyaa Kavi...

She nodded as no...

Bala : Sari vaa... Naama sernthu saapdalaam...

Kavi saw Keerthi...

Keerthi saw her like, 'Pona mavale konuduven...'

Kavi hesitates...

Kavi : Illa sir... Naanum Keerthiyum apram saapdurom... Neenga first uh saapdunga...

Bala : Ava laam kotikittaa... Nee vaa...

Kavi also without any choice looked at Keerthi...

Keerthi : Po po... Enakku saapadu podra vela micham...

She went to room...

Whatever Keerthi said about Kavi... Bala heared in one ear and left in another ear...