TRAGEDY!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Pratap creates Trouble... Finally Adhi marries Keerthi with the nuptial chain brought by Pratap...

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

No one was relieved even after nuptial chain tied on Keerthika's neck .... Adhi lamented to Bala ... Even Bala was angry ... Is this marriage necessary so urgently?

It turned on Madhu .... he didn't even go home ... he came straight to the house where the Madhu and Keerthika was staying ...

Bala entered in anger ... but the one who saw Madhu sitting with bandage on her head  was distraught ...

When she saw Bala, she ran and hugged him ..... 

Keerthika saw that the girl who hugged Bala tightly... Bala realized that she was also there .. he slowly pulled her away ...

If only Keerthika was not there ... he would have progressed a little in her unrequited love ... 

Bala : Enna aachu Madhu... Naan pona oru vaarathula... Rascal... Unakku vera thalaila adi patrukku... Avanlaam oru aalu nu...

He saw nuptial chain on Keerthi...

Bala : Edhukku Madhu andha ayokya rascal kondu vandha thaali ya Keerthi kazhuthula katta sonna... Adhi konjam nalla neram ketta neram laam paapaan... Adhunaala avanaala ethukka mudiyaama thayanguraan...

The memories of that day made her sad and she leaned on his chest again...

he again tried to pull her back but Madhu glared him...

Madhu : Keerthika thaane irukaa... Ava onnum thapaa eduthuka maataa...

He smiled and hugged her back...

Bala : Sari sari... Konjam nalavanaa irukka try pannen...

When Keerthi gave them solitude, she went inside to mix coffee for him ...

Leaning her towards him ... Bala who rubbed the wound on her forehead .... then ... once again Bala stared her...

Bala : Unakku edhaavadhu aagi irunthaa... Periya iva nu nenappu...

Madhu : Naan enna da pannatum... Ipo kooda Adhi-Keerthi vishayathula thappu pannitomo nu bayamaa irukku...

Keerthi came there... So they changed the topic...

Adhi also came in a while .... The four talked and made a decision ...

In the coming auspicious day, the nuptial chain should be removed and put in the temple undiyal... Adhi decided to tie another nuptial chain around Keerthi's neck ... Adhi was somewhat relieved ....

Not only that, they both said that they should not stay in this house anymore .... The hostel is the only security for them ... Madhu and Keerthi realized their situation and willingly agreed to stay in the hostel temporarily...

Adhi : Sorry da Bala... Unga veetla unna theda poraanga... Kelambu... Pogum bothu Madhu vayum kootitu po... Unga amma paakanum nu sonaanga...

Bala : Dei machi... Thaniyaa vidunga nu solaama solli viratti adikuriyaa... Vida maatom machi...

Adhi : Mudiyaathaa... Neradiyaave solren... Naan en pondati kooda irukka poren... Neenga kelambu...

He said by putting his hands on her shoulder... Keerthi blushed hearing that...

Madhu : Hello... Idhu selaathu selaathu... Ava kazhuthula kedakura thaaliya thaan neenga ethukala la.... So idhu kalaattam... Modhal la edatha gaali pannunga rendu perum...