VINOTH'S RETURN!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Bala and Keerthi had a heated argument between them... Keerthi looks happy awaiting for the arrival of Vinoth...

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

For Keerthi, every day went by like every age .....

If she think of Bala ... she could not have guessed how he would behave at any given time .... it happened like that in the car that day ... she lay in bed at home ... after that he did not behave so badly at home ... at the same time not to bother No ... he did not step down from the position of MD in the office .... it was a great struggle for Keerthi to understand him ... nowadays it was starting to occupy her beyond the memory of her parents ...

Not only that .... before .... she used to admire Bala with her eyes in a way that he did not know ..... because he did not realize it ... she would imprison him with her eyes and lock him in her mind without the problem of seeing him .... It gave her a thrill ... now she couldn't even do it .... only if he took the gaze above her ... where could she look beyond his penetrating gaze .....

Sindhu ... Keerthi was herself with her alone...  to teach her ... a lesson ... to chat with her a little .... she told her to attend everything in the competition held at the school ... she prepared herself for it ... .. Thus her days move on ......... and come next Thursday evening ....

Not as big of a fuss as it was last week .... not only that ..... Bala can come home late that night because there is another meeting ..... telling her not to wait for him ..... The one who told me to eat and sleep ... without forgetting .. also bought the spare key ....

So Keerthi came home without worrying about him .... she ate and cleaned the bed for him in her room ..... then she slept in her parents' room ....

Because he didn't say anything to her lying in the hall last week ....

Keerthi who slept like this today started sleeping ....

But he came with anger that day .... She may not have known that the person who saw the situation she was lying in had forgotten her anger .... If she had known she would have slept in her room ???

When it was past 12 midnight .... Bala came home .... He had a good sleep too ... He came in thinking that we would fall into bed sometime .... He had no intention of teasing Keerthi in his mind ...

All this..even until he saw that Keerthi was not in the room ..... not in the hall .... not in their room .... then .... he realized that she was lying in her parents' room ... went to see her .... he She was in a good sleep without even knowing it came ....

Bala : Irukku di unakku...

he refreshed and came... His eyes bid bye to the sleep...

Slowly Bala who came near her ... began to measure her with his eyes .... and in that dim light .... the way she was lying began to impact at him differently ..... She did not sleep as like that... She has been wrapped up in a blanket... But all her curves and shapes was perfectly visible... For that itself Bala stumbled... All the emotions he had suppressed to this day began to rise above him .... As if suddenly untieing the long tied bull... His youth feelings also untied suddenly.... However ... Realizing that this was not the time to show his feelings .... He began to suppress himself ..... He suppressed himself with full effort and succeeded in it .... ..

She woke up immediately as usual..but she saw him ..... what she felt in his eyes ..... what she thought .... her hand did not even know her and let her look all over her pants and pull ....To Bala  anger and  laughter came in equal measure