HIS DECISION!!

Hii cupcakes...

Preview : Keerthana arrives in Bala's life before Madhu... Adhi and Keerthika confesses their love... Later Madhu also confess her love to Bala... But, he reject her...

Odiyaanga Odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

The days went by fast ... Keerthi-Adhi romance started to go deep .. Bala did not look back at Madhu even a little ... However Madhu continued but the benefit was zero ...

Keerthi and Madhu had gone to second year ...

Adhi ... to take the lead in the construction industry in his father's company in Chennai ... Bala not in his father's business .. because of his interest in the software industry ... to gain experience in it .. he joined his father's friend's office ... that too at a very low salary ... His father did not like this.. However he left his son's course ... Not only that but he also left the job he got in a multinational company and joined his father's friend's office .... Management .... Technology both at the same time ... Need experience in less days ... that ... he won it too ...

Keerthi told Madhu about this ...

Madhu : Nallathu thaan Keerthi... Avanaa avan kaal la nikkanum nu mudivu panni irukaan... Adhu onnum thappu illa... Enna ivanukku konjam poruma illa... Adhe neram pidivaadham irukku... Idhelaam avanukku thadaiyaa irukkum... Idhelaam avan thaandi varanum... Innaiku Bala vum ungala paaka varuvaan nu sonnela...

Saying so she went to her room...

In the intervening days he would occasionally come to see Adhi ... then Keerthi would be with him too ... Madhu would not bother them in any way .... only occasionally would Bala come when she came to see Bala ... would look at him from a distance ... only Bala doesn't know that... because otherwise he would never have come to see them

She decided to do that day too  to see Bala .... She left with Keerthi ... with a greeting card in her hand ....

Madhu handed over the greeting card in her hand and told her to stand in the distance so that she could see him ..... Keerthi only went towards Adhi-Bala .....

After the three of them talked for a while ... Bala just wanted to say goodbye to them ... to leave .... Keerthi gave him that card...

Bala got that...

Bala : Enna idhu...

Something to separate it in a memory .... since it is a music card it would have been sang by Madhu and attached to it as well .... it started to sing ....

Bala who closed the greeting card to understand that it was Madhu in the song lyrics .... looked at Keerthi angrily and put the card down ....

Keerthi : Madhu koduthaa... Neenga velaiku porathuku wish panni...

At the same time to call his phone .... it did not attend to show the name 'Keerthi' ... cut the phone ...

That it came from Madhu ...

Because the cell phone was coming into circulation to some extent .... Madhu and Keerthi were using the same number ....

Adhi : Dei edu da Bala... Phone pesurathula enna irukku... Ava enna unna kadichaa kolla poraa...