ARUNDATHI MEETS HER DIL

Hi cupacakes...

Preview : Bala decides to tease his parents but this lands himself in trouble... Will his parents convince him...?

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Bala : OK Keerthi... Neenga kelambunga, naan andha file a mattum anuppittu kelambiduven... Oru 10 minutes wait panaa naane ungala drop panniduven... 11 aayiduchu... Adhaan solren...

Keerthi : Illa sir, naan paathukuren...

Without waiting for his reply she went to waiting room to take her lunch box... It's when Bala's father also reached there correctly...

When Keerthi went to the waiting  room, he thought he had to go straight home as soon as he had finished, as he had checked the modification he had completed that day. He laughed when he thought that his mother and father were afraid that he was going to stay somewhere else.

Arrogant in the morning, it even seemed as if we could talk and go home. Can we just stay somewhere for one day today and go tomorrow? He even thought that a fear should show them. But as time went on it seemed wrong, and because the anger of the morning was no more, and because of the excessive love he had for his parents, he had ever changed his decision. Come to think of it, this sadness is due to his over-indulgence. Bala who was thinking like this could not be there after his mother and father called. Went home and apologized for talking in the morning and was busy at work thinking he should tell his father to understand his situation slowly.

As Bala was sitting in Keerthi's seat, Jaganathan could not feel him entering. Jaganathan, who was on his way to Bala's room, turned around and saw his son sitting in a cabin there.

Arundathi was instruced to stand near car parking by her husband...  Arundathi was standing below as if there was nothing wrong with this for the father and son.

Bala, who felt the movement in front of him, was shocked to see his father standing upright as if he was Keerthi.

Fate did not let him think the opposite of the way he had come ...... What does it mean that his father has come saying that he is coming so far... .. He starts talking in a slow voice because Keerthi is also here...

Bala : Ipo edhukku inga vandheenga...?

Pressing at the same time in a subdued voice knowing that he was still angry

Jaganathan : Vaa veetukku polaam...

Bala : Yen...? Kuthamulla nenju kuthuthaa appa.. Kaalai la en veedu... Veliye po da... soneenga... Ippodhu vaa... solreenga... Neenga kooptaa naan varanum, po naa ponumaa... Apo enakku andha veetla enna thaan urima...

He stared at him silently.

Then again

Bala : Innaiku varathu doubt thaan... Enakku vela irukku... Adhanaala innaiku...

Sani must have been on Bala's tongue at the time for Bala to show his self-respect...

Jaganathan : So, unakku en mela innum kovam... Apdi thaane!

The son's silence changed the mood he had just before because it seemed to be true and his eyes reddened with anger. The voice of Jaganathan who thought he had been humiliated at home and thought he was taking revenge on him in his office now rose unnoticed by him.