Chapter 18

For the first in a long time, Randy and I have guests over at out house. This may be our first home together but we have yet to host something grand for our friends and family which I blame on our hectic lives.

"Your house is gorgeous so stop apologising for it not being glamorous." Lala gives me a slight nudge as we finish a tour of the place. "Besides I watched the house tour and I loved the house then just as much I love it now. The location is great and the house fits you both perfectly so don't feel ashamed."

Her words make me smile, "I knew that Randy wouldn't want something too big which is I why I chose this place."

"Wait what?" Lala gives me a look. "Didn't Randy help you?"

I pull a face and her eyes widen in surprise.

"Tamar."

"I bought the house without telling him

"I bought the house without telling him." I grimace as she gives me a 'you're crazy' look. "In my defense, I wanted us to live together and I made it happen."

"Damn, Tamar." Lala laughs as she throws her arm around my shoulder, "How did he react?"

"He was really mad since I put his home up for sale."

"You crazy ass bitch." Lala scoff. "Can you even do that? I'm pretty sure that your name wasn't on any of his legal titles."

I look away from her, "I can't reveal all my secrets."

Lala and I continue to speak about my house as we slowly make our way back into the family room. I have been on the fence about my home for the longest time because Randall and I have opposite tastes but it feels good to have Lala assure me that the place is perfect.

 I have been on the fence about my home for the longest time because Randall and I have opposite tastes but it feels good to have Lala assure me that the place is perfect

Once I enter the room, I spot Randy talking to Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle who appear to be in happy spirits. Our eyes lock and a smile forms on his face as he gestures for me to join them.

Lala pats my back, "Go get your man."

"Oh, I will." I give her hand a squeeze before making my way over to Randy who slips his arm around my waist.

"What has you smiling like that?" He quietly asks as he kisses my temple.

"I'm just really happy."