Part 4

Sarah heads off to see Namjoon for the fourth time this week. I haven't even gotten a chance with him yet. Am I unattractive? You know that can't be true. you check your phone and see that Jungkook and Jin have messaged you .

Jungkook: hey y/n I've been thinking about the last times we hung out

You have flashbacks to the three times you have met with Jungkook this past week.  It was always rough, and you loved it.  it felt like he was claiming you over the members because he was alway first to text, and when you were done you would look at your phone and see other members had texted during. Anyway you check Jins text.

Jin: y/n come over and have a drink with me before bed.

You reply with OK and head to your closet what should I wear tonight? Red dress? Green tank top with Jean shorts? No I'll definitely wear a purple dress with white heels.

You leave a note for Sarah and head over

You leave a note for Sarah and head over. You walk in and head right to Jins room quickly passing Jungkook room. When you get to Jins you knock quietly so that no one else would hear you. Jin open the door with a huge grin. 

"So what are you having? Vodka? Rum? Gin?"

You reply back with "Diet Coke and captain please"

"Oooo my type of girl" Jin says laughing  he walks over and pours you a drink. He is wearing gray sweats with a black v neck shirt.  His hair was pushed out of his beautiful face. You can't help but stare. You wonder how many girls have been with him. You both sit on the bed and pick a movie to watch while listening to his horrible dad jokes.  You laugh anyway just to see his smile.  Jin starts to move closer to you on his bed.

"Hey how is the new job going?" He said with a smirk.

"It's going okay I have only hung out with Jungkook and jhope. Mostly Jungkook.  I have met Yoongi passing by in the hall.  I've only met Namjoon because he keeps requesting Sarah a lot.  I heard he is nice."

"Yes he is a great friend, soooo you want to meet everyone else? He said eyeing you up and down.

"Ummm no. I am glad that you messaged me you seem the nicest in the group"

Jin smiles and looks at you.  "y/n how old are you?"

You reply with your age.

"Ahh perfect" he replied with

You lay your head on his shoulder while watching some horror movie.  You suddenly get scared and grab Jin.  He looks at you.

" y/n you are so beautiful, I can see why all the members made a fuss about you.  I want to let you know you will be mine most nights, even if it's not for fucking. I love to cuddle as well. I will fight Jungkook and jhope for you if all three of us request your presence. "

Jin grabs the back of your neck and pulls you in for a kiss.  The kiss deepens and you end up straddling him.  You feel his dick get hard underneath you brushing your clit through your underwear.   He takes your dress off and immediately took your breast in his mouth sucking and swirling his tongue around your nipple.  You let out a moan, and he grins at you.  You slowly pull down his pants helping him get them off as well as his boxers.  You move your panties to the side and lower yourself on him letting out a gasp as to how hard and big he is for you.  You move yourself up and down on his dick while he moves his fingers around on your clit. 

"Fuck y/n, you are so good, you feel so tight and wet."

he kisses your neck, chest, and arms as you ride him letting out moans. 

"Cum for me y /n I'm getting close, you are too good at this."

You start moving faster so you can reach your high.  You lose yourself in Jin and eventually cum all over him screaming his name. He follows right after releasing himself in you.

"Fuck y/n, I'll never let you go"

He pulls you right next to him on the bed and starts to fall asleep. You look at him and smile. You slowly fall asleep in his arms.