The down fall

A month has gone by and Jin is suppose to arrive home today.  You patiently wait in the living room watching tv. You constantly look at the door hoping to see him step through.  He never arrives, it's 8 pm and there is a knock on the door.  You jump up and quickly open it, you find a strange man standing before you.  He has a letter in his hand, and you instantly know what's happening.  You drop to your knees. Frozen. Unable to move. You hear Yoongi shouting in the background asking if you are okay and what happened. You didn't realize hours have left since the man handed you the letter that remained un opened in your hand. He grabs it from you and stands there as he opens and reads it. You hear a sudden sniffle as he closes it and puts it in his pocket. Yoongi picks you up bridal style and brings you to his room.

——————————————————————————————————————————- 

Nine months go by and you give birth to a beautiful girl who you both named Sofia. You moved in with Yoongi and have very grateful that he was patient with you during the pregnancy and morning your loss.  He was there with you day and night after you both learned Jin hard died in Combat. You still mourned him everyday but we're so Happy to have Sofia and Yoongi.

Months later Yoongi purposed and you said yes, you became pregnant again by Yoongi.
The thought of Jin was slowly turning into nothing. You and Yoongi were meant to be.

———————————————————————————————————————————

You all were in the living room watching the latest run episodes with all the members laughing and eating popcorn. You enjoyed seeing Sofia on Tae's lap as she took a liking to him and called him the best uncle.  Yoongi was doing the usual rubbing cream all over your 8 month pregnant belly with his gummy smile showing.  This all came to a haunt when the front door swung open and Jin was standing in the door with his eyes wide.  You stood up so fast you passed out and Joon caught you.