Part 1

You arrive at Big Hit with your best friend.

"Y/n you look way too professional for this job. I told you I just need you here for moral support." Sarah says.

(Y/n is not that into Kpop. She knows who BTS is but not each member. Sarah and y/n were always together, they grew up together and were practically sisters.)

"What is this job anyways?" you say in a concerned voice.

Sarah replies with "I will be filing papers and getting coffee i'm sure. She smirks and drags you out the door.

You both arrive and she drags you inside. Along the walls were trophies and albums in show cases on display. They looked to their right and their jaws dropped at the sight of so many girls lined up. You look to the other side and see a flyer, you pick it up and read it.

Do you want a chance to meet
and work with BTS?
Come be their assistants
Come apply June 4 @ 3pm.
Only 2 jobs available

Only two slots available?! you thought that's weird there are so many girls here. You both walk over to check in. You take a seat next to Sarah and wait for what seems like hours.

"Y/n? Sarah? you are up! Please enter the room to the right" The secretary said.

You both stand up walk into the room. There were 7 beautiful men sitting at what looked like a judges table.

"What are your names?" One of them asked.

Sarah replied with "I'm Sarah and this is y/n, but y/n is only here for moral support.

"What pretty names. I'm Jimin which I'm sure you already know."

"I don't" y/n said without thinking.

"Y/n!" Sarah barked. "We went over everyone like a thousand times, remember he's the one with pretty eyes and the shortest."

"It's okay" a man with broad shoulders said. "You will get to know us very soon."

"You are hired, you are the two prettiest girls we have seen today." Namjoon said.

You go to open your mouth to say you were not applying when another handsome guy with a gummy smile says.

"y/n I know you weren't applying but there something about you, you must work for us."

you reply with "okay if you insist" you smile back at him.

Sarah let out a loud scream. "Oh My God Thank you for this opportunity we won't let you down."

You bow to each other and exit the room. Sarah and y/n are sitting at a table with an older woman with long black hair.

"Welcome y/n and Sarah. I'm going to have you fill out paperwork for the job."

She passes it out, as well as a phone.

"Why do we need a phone?" you asked confused because yours worked perfectly.

"You are always on call y/n, each member can call you if they feel needy or need a date, or someone to talk to."

You look at her more confused and turn your head towards Sarah. Sarah with wide eyes looks back at you.

"Sarah what is our job?! asking anxiously, please tell me we are assistants!"

"I have no idea!!" Sarah says back

The woman interrupted "oh dear, Y/n the members are not aloud to date or sleep around so you are there to please them whenever they want to have sex. Of course we need to make sure you are STD free. We originally posted that you were applying as assistants, We can't have army know they are sleeping around, so don't worry the only people that know are you two and them as well as other workers here."

Your eyes widen "Omg ! No I can't do this! Sarah let's go!"

"I'm afraid you can't go back on this as well. You already signed the contract." the woman stated.  "Plus BTS will be paying you handsomely."

After all the paperwork is signed you and sarah head home. You are still shocked that you will be moving into the dorm with Sarah next door to BTS's dorm.