Part 6

Yoongi gets up and walks over to his nightstand and opens it.  He pulls out 2k cash and walks over and hands it to you.

"What!? I'm only suppose to receive 1k each time."

Yoongi looks are you and a smirk forms from the corner of his mouth.  "I will pay you 2k each time just to stay away from the other members, I don't like the thought of anyone else fucking my kitten. I haven't had sex like that in a long time. It was like you were made for me."

"Suga I-

Yoongi shakes his finger in front of your face. "It's Yoongi now, suga is only for when we are fucking." He let's out a grin.

" I can't my contract says I need to go where I am called, and I want to keep this job. It gives me time to work on my art."

"You paint?" He asked surprised. 

"Yes" you reply while handing him back one of the stacks.  "Bye Yoongi" you walk out of the door and hear.
"Bye kitten." You smile to yourself until you look up and see Jin staring at you. You freeze.
"Yoongi finally stepped out of line." He sighed and said. "Y/n I want coffee come with me."

You nod. "Let me change first Jin okay?

"Alright hurry."

You run upstairs and throw on jean shorts with a white tank top and black converse.

You run back downstairs to see Jin talking to Jimin

You run back downstairs to see Jin talking to Jimin. They both look up at you and smile.

"You ready to go y/n?" Jin says.

"Yes of course." You go to nod a goodbye to Jimin when he says "see you real soon y/n" and winked at you.

You both arrive at the coffee place and walk in.

"Jin before you say anything" he cuts you off.

"What is it going to take for you to believe me?!"

With a confused face you say "believe what?"

"How much I actually like you."

"Jin...." You let out.

"Look y/n I will be leaving for the military soon and we have been hanging out almost everyday. I know I shouldn't have claimed you but it was because I have a deep connection with you besides just sex. When I come back from my time served I want to settle down. Y/n I know you feel that connection too."

You look down "I do Jin. I feel it too, but my contract is for three years I can't break it unless I become sick or pregnant."

"I know pregnancy is not an option. Don't worry y/n, I'll be leaving in a year and by the time the contracts up I'll be back home." He says quickly so you can't interrupt.

"We will just have to wait and see then." You say while looking at his beautiful face.

"I'll try not to think about you with the other members." Jin says while looking away.

You look at him and see the sadness in his eyes. "Let's go back to your room, before Jungkook or Jhope calls me okay?"  He nods and you both head back. You both find each other sitting on his bed looking at each other. Jin looks over at you and bends his head down to your shin. He starts kissing all the way up to your inner thigh.

"Jin!" I'm suppose to please you!"

"Not tonight y/n, I told you I am serious about you. Now please do as I say, spread over your beautiful legs so I can get a taste."

To be continued.....