Surprises

✨what are you doing here?✨

what are you doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the summer they hadn't forgot what happened. Y/n made sure she would talk to Cedric 1 a week to let him know what's been happening. Alex and Amelia looked through photos. Sirius and Remus haven't been home that much and Ron and Hermione where sending letters to them that where short or wouldn't be saying anything at all. Even Ginny did the with Draco. He felt like something happened. Y/n would go trying to tell him that it's fine and she's probably busy but that excuse didn't work all the time. On another note Y/n's birthday was coming up. She was younger than Harry so Harry would tease her about being older. For Harry's birthday they did something small knowing they can't draw to much attention. Y/n and Harry, well, let's say that they were tease a whole lot. Harry had been for flirtatious towards her and held onto her when he got the chance to.

Y/n and Harry were able to go to the little small park Harry knew. Harry wanted to ask her right there. Y/n sat on the swing while Harry was behind her pushing her a bit. He didn't push her fast or hard. Y/n was a giggling mess while Harry was smiling at the girl. Once they stopped Harry went in front of her. Y/n stayed siting down as Harry leaned over her.

"Y/n can we talk about something?" Harry asked nervously.

"Of course anything." Before Harry could continue they heard a boys voice.

"A bit away from your new home aren't you Potter?" It was Dudley, Harrys cousin.

"Hey Big D, beat up another 10 year old?" Harry asked.

"This one deserved it" Y/n rolled her eyes and got up. The second she did she heard one of Dudley's friends whistle.

"Hello beautiful" y/n got uncomfortable, Harry held out an arm pushing her behind him.

"Don't hide her Potter. I mean she's way to beautiful to be yours. Why don't you come with us?" Dudley asks. Y/n held Harry's hand and went in front of Harry.

"I rather be tortured for hours then ever hang out with you."

"You rather be with Potter. He has not family to introduce you too. No mum. No dad." Y/n started to reach for her wand but Harry held her and whispered in her ear

"It's not worth it"

"Where's your mum Potter? Huh where's your mum? Is she dead?" His friends started laughing and Harry snapped he walked up to him holding his wand to his neck. The others started laughing. Y/n went to Harry and put her hand on his shoulder.