Christmas

✨Happy Christmas darling✨

Happy Christmas darling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was having another nightmare. He was moving around in bed. Y/n who was with him the night felt him move. She woke up and started shaking him.

"Harry wake up" Harry woke up breathing heavily. Y/n looked at him. "Harry what-" Harry cut her off.

"Wake up ron something happened to his dad." Y/n didn't asked she just went to ron's bed to wake him up. Draco who woke up went to harry. "Can you call Mcgonagall?" Draco nodded and ran ont the dorm.

"Ronald wake up!" She took his pillow and started hitting him.

"Geez woman" He said tiredly "I'm up what?"

"Ron! I had another vision but it's your dad. I think something happened to him" Mcgonagall ran into the room with draco behind her.

"Potter, Weasley come." Harry and Ron left following mcgonagall as she lead them to dumbledore's office where the rest of the Weasley kids were. Y/n and Draco stayed where she sat on harry's bed waiting for him while Draco sat next to her

"In the dream were you standing next to the victim?" Dumbledore asked "Or looking down at the scene?"

"Neither. It was like i... professor will you please just te me what's happening?"Harry said.

"Eberhardt. Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people" Dumbledore told a painting ignoring Harry.

"Sir-" Harry tried but dumbledore ignored again.

"Phineas...you must go to your portrait at Grimmauld place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by port key."

The other portrait, Eberhardt came back. "They've got him Albus. It was close but they think he'll make it. What's more the Dark lord failed to acquire it."

"Ah thank goodness" Dumbledore continued walking around.

Harry had enough and snapped "Look at me! What's happening to me?"

Just then snape walked in "You wished to see me headmaster?"

"Severus, i'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till morning. Otherwise we'll all be vulnerable."

Snape needed up dragging harry down to the dungeons. "It appears that there is a connection between the dark lords mind and your own. Whether he is as yet aware of this connection is for the moment, unclear. Pray he remains ignorante." Harry was sitting down in a chair in the potions class.