Back at Hogwarts

✨I have a feeling we aren't going to like her✨

I have a feeling we aren't going to like her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today they were going back to Hogwarts. They all got ready and the order was walking them to the train station. Moody and Tonks were leading. Y/n was waking next to Harry behind them as the rest were behind them two. Y/n's hand brushed against Harry's and Harry immediately grabbed her hand holding it. He put his hand that was holding hers over her shoulder; still holding her hand and held her close. They started getting closer to the train station and Sirius walked up to them two.

"Harry my I speak to you" Harry nodded and let go of y/n as they walked back. Draco caught up with her as Narcissa was behind them.

"Harry I wanted to give you this" Sirius said giving him a picture of the original order. "Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene McKinnon- she was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. That's Frank and Alice Longbottom"

"Neville's parents"

"They suffered a fate worse than death, if you ask me. It's been 14 years... and still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad."

"Do you really think there's going to be a war Sirius?"

"It feels like it did before" Harry was about to hand back the photo but Sirius stopped him. "You keep it. Anyway I suppose you're the young ones now." They caught up with the rest as they had fallen behind. They got to the train station. "Bye pup" Sirius said hugging y/n. He hugged Amelia and Alex. "Be safe ok" They nodded and hugged Remus.

"Write to us" Remus said. Draco hugged his mother as the Weasley children started saying by.

"Mom is everything going to be ok? With dad out again." Narcissa held his face in her hands.

"We'll be ok sweetie" she kissed his forehead. Harry said bye them and they started walking to the train. Harry was walking in front of them. He suddenly looked forward and saw a vision of Voldemort standing in front of him with was voices whispering.

On the train Ron and Hermione had to go since they were perfects. Draco decided to hang out with ginny, neville and another Ravenclaw girl not wanting to 3rd wheel y/n and Harry. Harry had fallen asleep on the train leaning against the window. He suddenly woke up. Y/n looked at him.

"Harry" She said softly. He turned and looked at her. She slowly grabbed his hand. "You ok?" He didn't answer. Y/n scooted closer to him she switch spots so she was siting by the window. He pulled him closer and laid his head on her chest. Harry didn't mind, he laid against her hugging her waist. Y/n stroked his hair softly.