D.A.D.A class

✨Detention still miss Malfoy for lack of respect

Detention still miss Malfoy for lack of respect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During night when y/n was sleeping Harry shaking and panting. She noticed someone was wrong. She got up turned to him.

"Harry" she whispered shaking him slightly. "Harry. Get up" she said still shaking him. Out of no where he sat up trying to catch his breath. Y/n noticed Ron and Draco both up. They looked at him. They both gave him a little awkward smile. "Harry what happened?" Y/n asked.

"Voldemort... it was a dream"

"Mate are you ok?" Ron asked carefully. Harry nodded.

"Harry we are here if you need anything." Draco told him. He nodded. They both laid down again and y/n moved so his face, faced her.

"I'm sorry if I woke you" Harry told her.

"It's ok, I don't mind as long as your ok" Harry nodded.

"I'm ok darling" Y/n smiled and kissed his forehead. She laid back down and Harry laid next to her and held her in his arms going back to sleep.

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

The next day they had their first D.A.D.A class. Y/n sat with Hermione, Ron sat with Harry and Draco sat with Neville. They were all talking and saw a paper bird fly around.

"Go on, Seamus. Go on, go in, get it" Dean said. Seamus smacked the bird as it flew higher. Crabb shot something at it as it had came closer. It started flying up again when it suddenly burned and fell in front of the girls desks.

They all heard a voice in the back of the room. "Good morning children" they all turned to see Umbridge. "Ordinary Wizarding Level Examinations." She said as she used magic so it wrote on the chalk board with her walking up. "O-W-L's. More commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe." She waved her wand and the books started floating being passed out to each student. "Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven." They looked at the book that's read 'Dark Arts Defense Basics for beginners'. "But you'll be pleased to know from now on, you will be following a carefully structured, ministry-approved course of defensive magic. Yes?" She said when she say Hermione's hand up.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells." Y/n looked at the book in confusion. She felt a pair of eyes on her. Assuming it was Harry she looked up but saw it was Umbridge giving her a weird look. Umbridge turn her attention back to Hermione who was next to her. Y/n looked confused but just rolled her eyes and continued to look at the book bored.