Happy birthday

✨I get to kiss you all I want now ✨

I get to kiss you all I want now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n woke up before Harry the next day. She looked at him and played with his hair before he started waking up. He open his eye a bit before moving his position so he was laying on her while she played with his hair.

"Harry you have got get up" Y/n said. Harry whined and just hugged y/n tighter. Y/n giggled at him and kiss the top of his head. "Come on. Up up" y/n said. Harry looked at her.

"No" He said in his morning voice.

"Well then I'll get up"

"No!" He laid on top of her with his head in the crook of her neck.

"No? Why not" y/n asked laughing.

"Because i want you to stay and cuddle with me longer" Harry said as if it was obvious. "Please" he gave her puppy dog eyes.

"How can I say no to you" Y/n stroke his hair as he laid his head back down. They stayed that that's and Harry was slowly started to fall asleep. Y/n looked and it was 8:30. "We can sleep for another hour I guess, they'll be up probably at 9:30"y/n told Harry. He immediately went back to sleep with y/n following soon after.

It was 10 and y/n and Harry were still asleep. Everyone was in the kitchen talking and eating.

"Wheres y/n and Harry?" Alex asked suspiciously. "It's already 10, y/n wakes up like at 8:00."

"Alex calm down her little self needs to recharge you know." Amelia defended y/n.

"What if they are snogging!" Everyone looked at him.

"I'll get them" Remus said about to stand up but Sirius stopped him.

"No, no you won't"

"I will" Alex said

"Alex sit your ass down" Amelia said.

"Draco go get them please" Narcissa join in.

"Yes Draco go and let me if y/n and Harry are snogging"

"Why are you so sure they are snogging? They could just be tired" Amelia defended y/n again.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they are" Fred said.

"Yea maybe with him on top. Remember last year she said she'd prefer bottom Freddie" George said.

"Wait what?!" Draco, Narcissa, Remus, Sirius, Alex, Amelia, Ginny, Hermione and Ron all said.