Another detention

✨No! How dare she hurt one of our little sisters✨

No! How dare she hurt one of our little sisters

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The next day the kids all woke up and went to breakfast. The 2 boys where still planning on looking for Alex and telling him what happened. They were eating breakfast and y/n saw them looking around.

"Would you 2 drop it" she told them. They looked at her like she was mental.

"Drop it? No!" They then saw Alex walk in with Amelia and Cho. Y/n got up with the boys. The boys went to Alex.

"Where you going?" Harry asked her.

"Detention. I rather get it over with. Bye you guys" she was about to walk away and Harry grabbed her arm. He gave her a little kiss. "I'll see you later"

"Ok love" he let go of her arm as much as if pain him knowing what she was about to go though he still had to let go.

She walked to Umbridge's office. She knocked on the door and heard her voice.

"Come in" y/n took a beep breath and walked in. "Ah Miss Malfoy your early"

"I thought we'd get this over with professor." Y/n said trying not to sound rude. She didn't need another detention

"Ah well then come on miss Malfoy like last time. Here is the quill. Sit down and write, 'I mustn't be a distraction to class'"

"Yes professor"

Y/n sat on the chair and started writing. Tears filled her eyes as it wrote over the one she had gettin yesterday. 'I will have respect for others' under 'I mustn't be a distraction to class' the cut on her hand reopened and starte to bleed a bit. She continued writing until she got half way though the paper, she had stop because she couldn't take the pain.

Umbridge got up and walked in front of her. She took the quill and spoke up. "I'm sure you've learned your lesson now miss malfoy" y/n nodded not being able to say anything. "Every well. Off you go" y/n got her things and left. She walked though the corridors to gryffindor common room. When she walked in she saw Harry sitting on the couch.

Harry heard the portrait door open and close. He looked to see y/n walking in looking down at her hand until she drew her attention to him. Harry got up and walked to her. He carefully grabbed her hand and examined it. He cupped her face and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Lets clean this up" He said referring to the hand. He got a wet cloth and started to clean her hand. Once he finished he put a little wrap on it and kiss it gently. "Let's go" he said. They got up and Harry put his arm around her shoulders as they walked.