Yoongi

Chapter Six

YOONGI POV

       "Ugh I'm so ready for my bed!" Jungkook whines as he throws himself in a chair.

      "Yah Jungkook-ah, you better take advantage and sleep through this flight because we have to prepare for an interview when we get back unless they reschedule." Namjoon says as he looks at his phone.

       "Ahhhhhhhhhh hyung ~~~ don't remind me. Please let them reschedule." Jungkook says as he lowers his bucket hat.

       Yoongi stood in between Namjoon and Taehyung as they waited. Looking around a small figure catches his eyes. She was sitting a few rows in front of them. She was wearing a long black sleeve sweater with a black beanie and blue jeans with knee high boots. Her black curly hair rested on her shoulders just asking to be played with. I wonder...if I just lean more to the right maybe I can—.

Oh s***! Yoongi quickly turned his head as she almost caught him staring at her.

      "Crap, she didn't notice right?!" He whispers to himself.

      "Everything ok hyung? You look pale?" Namjoon asks worried.

      "I'm fine. Just tired." Yoongi says as he tries to see if she was still looking. Nope. Coast is clear. Good. I don't think she noticed.

                   ————————————————————————

*On the flight*

   Ugh stupid headache won't let me sleep. The flight attendants should have some type of ibuprofen...Where did they all go? Someone should be near by right?

   Walking away from his seat, he looks around as a little ray of light came through the curtain catches his attention. As he drew closer to the curtain, he notices their flight attendant on other side.

    There you are. Reaching for the curtain, he stops. Isn't that?

    "Are you okay? Do you need anything??" She said with worry in her voice.

   "I'm fine, thank you." She smiled and walked away.

   Did something happened? I know there's not a lot of light but from what I could see, she did not look okay. Was she really alright? Is she not use to long flights??

    The curtain moves to the side bringing Yoongi out of his thoughts.

    "Ah!! You scared me!" The flight attendant says as she pats her chest.

    "Ah I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

    "Did you need anything sir?"

    "Ah um do you have any ibuprofen or anything for a headache?"

    "Ah yes we do. If you give me a moment I can grab that for you right away." She says with a smile as she begins to walk.

    "Ah one more thing," she turns around waiting for his request. "I'm not sure what happened, I kind of over heard a bit, I'm sorry. But can you make some mint tea for her? It's good for calming ones nerves." Her smile grew.

    "Yes sir, right away!" She leaves before he could even give her his thanks.

    Hopefully that helps.

   Yoongi looks back at the curtain one more time before heading back to his seat.

                 ———————————————————————