Deal?

Chapter Ten

      "Okay. I'm just going to be blunt. I want to go out with you." Yoongi stares into your eyes.

      Im sorry? What? He what? With who? Me? Huh???

     "Im sorry but you want to go out...with me? Like boyfriend girlfriend type thing? Dating?" You ask confused.

     "I actually want to figure out my feelings." He looks away. "You caught my eye the moment I saw you at the airport in LA. I have an idea on what it could be but I just want to be sure." Noticing the silence Yoongi panics and quickly adds, "you don't have to agree. I know it's out of the blue and random. We can have a trial period or something. Then if you want we can break up and go our separate ways... I don't want you to feel pressured or anything-"

     "Hold on." You cut in raising your hand. "Wait just a minute. LA? Since LA?" Yoongi nods. "Wait so that was you? We're you the one staring at me before we could board the plane?"

"Ah...ah...I..."

"Haha that was you wasn't it?" I laugh." "I knew someone was looking at me."

"Ahhh come on, it wasn't intentional... You just caught my attention. I got curious." Yoongi lowers his hat trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Aw Im sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. But are you sure you want to do this? I mean we just met. I mean you are pretty famous and anyone would give anything for a scoop on you or the boys. And I'm not all that special. I wouldn't want you to waste your time or anyth-"

    "Im positive," he says with surety in his voice. "Also, deciding on whether or not your special is up to me. So don't say your not. Because that's not what I see."

    "...Okay." You blush.

    "Really? You sure?" You nod. Yoongi smiled showing his gummy smile.

    "But I will let you know now. I am planning on taking this relationship seriously. I just want you to understand that I am not doing this to take advantage of you in anyway." He says giving you a serious look. You smile from ear to ear.

    "Don't worry. I believe you wouldn't do any of this without a reason. And I'm pretty sure if you wanted to have a one night stand with someone, you could probably just ask some random person on the street and they would say yes." He blushes.

     "I'm not that handsome." He says trying to hide his face.

   "Have you looked in the mirror today? Scratch that you were probably in your studio all day. Have you seen twitter? Sweetie you are very handsome. Honestly people would laugh seeing me with you." You giggle not realizing the serious look on his face.

    "Y/n you are very beautiful. I honestly think your too good for me. So please don't belittle yourself." Your heart skipped a beat.

    Quickly making sure to hide your blush, you cover your face.

    "Aw please don't hide your face." He says stretching out his hand.

   "Ahhhh no," I shake my head. "You have no idea what your words do to me." You say poking an eye out. He laughs.

  "Well did you want something to drink?" You quickly shake your head removing your hands. Standing up from the booth after getting your order, Yoongi heads towards the cashier.