The Boys

BTS POV

"Yah. What did y'all do? She looked mad." Jimin asks Taehyung and Jungkook as he opened the door to the van.

"It was hyung's fault! He told me to call her. Wanted the whole thing to be mysterious." Jungkook exclaims.

"Yah Jungkook-ah. I think it turned out really well. You did a great job my friend." Taehyung smiles as he sits next to him in the back seat.

"Okay but what exactly did you two do?" Namjoon asks turning around in the passengers seat.

"Okay. So Tae-hyung had me call her but she kept hanging up on me. Wouldn't really let me talk. She seemed really upset about the fact that she wasn't able to sleep. Which I understand. But we really needed her to show up so I told her that if she didn't want the world to know about her and Yoongi she needed to head to the bus station in like 15 minutes. Then we kind of made her run around the city to get here..."

"Yah! Did you guys threaten the poor girl?! Was that your big idea on how you were going to get her to show up?!" Jin exclaims from the drivers seat.

"Okay but I tried telling Tae-hyung but he said a little mystery would be fun..."

"And I think it was. Also we weren't going to tell anyone. I mean come on." Taehyung shrugs.

"Tae. You know the moment hyung finds out, he's going to kill you right?" Hobi says shaking his head.

"Nah. Y/n wouldn't tell him. She seemed so nice and -"

"Um hyung. You didn't hear her on the phone. She's scarier then Yoongi hyung." Jungkook quickly cuts Taehyung off.

"Ah...that's...not good then." Taehyung's smile slowly disappears.

"Oooh Taehyung-Ah I know the perfect place for your grave! I saw it in a drama once. It has a really nice cherry blossom tree and everything." Jimin says as he clasps his hands together. "It looks over the city and looks really pretty when the suns-"

"Yah!!!" Taehyung's eyes widen.

Everyone bursts out in laughter.

"It's okay hyung. If Y/n was going to tell Yoongi hyung, she would've told him the moment she saw him. But she didn't." Jungkook reassures him as he sighs in relief. "But then again she did say she would deal with us later... Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if hyung finds out after all." Jungkook quickly adds.

"Eyyy...I'm sure the moment we all see each other again it will all be in the past and we'll just laugh about it... Yeah and besides with everything that hyung has prepared for her, she'll forget about all the bad memories in no time." He smiles.

"I hope your right." Jungkook says turning to his phone.

"Well you better hope she forgets by Wednesday because Yoongi hyung is bringing her over to meet everyone." Namjoon says looking up from his phone.

"Haaaaa??" Taehyung's mouth drops. "Oh no... we're so dead." He grabs his head.

"Yup, hyung just texted me saying that she is going to meet everyone Wednesday at the dorm."

"Wednesday? Yah you all know what that means right?? Your rooms better be in tip top shape before she comes over. You have two days to get everything done. I don't wanna hear any complaints about not having enough time when clearly you have TWO days. Got it!" Jin says.

"Yes mother! Heard you loud and clear!" The maknae line say in unison.

"That's what I like to hear!"

Hobi busts out laughing while Namjoon shakes his head.

"Alright children. Let's leave the love birds alone. So buckle up. We have some cleaning to do~." Jin sings as he drives off.