Five

Please excuse any grammatical errors babies. Enjoy ;) x
________________________

Chapter 5

[Kitorah's POV]

My black heels clanked on the tiled floor, that belonged to the restaurant I'm currently in. The shoes sounded like they were being orchestrated. Strutting over to the hostess desk, I started swinging my black purse as I walked. Coming to a halt at the desk, I smiled warmly at the reciptionist.

"Good night ma'am, how may I help you?" The woman asked, her lips smacked with red lipstick.

"Good night. May I have a table?" I asked politely. She nodded, her eyes scanning the book in front of her to check for any free tables.

"Are you dining by yourself, ma'am? Or is someone here waiting on you?" She asked, her face starting to fall into boredom. Before I could answer a familiar cologne wafted it's way up my nose. A smile started to form on my face. I know that cologne anywhere. His hand snaked it's way around my waist. The young woman's eyes widened slightly, looking startled. She's maybe shocked at how beautiful a man my boyfriend is.

"She's dining with me, thank you." His silky british accent voiced. I looked up at him with a bright smile on my face. He looked down at me with his hazel like eyes twinkling from the light shining above us.

"Yes, okay sir. Right this way." She replied shakily and clearing her throat right after. I read the girl's name tag, which read "Olivia". Keep your fucking eyes off my boyfriend, Olivia bitch. I thought to myself. Olivia pushed up out of her seat, and sent us a fake, plastered smile. I sent back the gesture and started following behind her. Wrapping my arm around Zayn's arm protectively, my eyes started to rake up and down his frame.

"I thought you would've been here already, when I got here." I whispered, weaving my way around the dining tables. Music flowed around the exquisite, restaurant. Zayn visibly took a big gulp, his body becoming rigid a bit.

"Well... I wanted to make a grand entrance with my girlfriend." He joked, sending a wink my way. I giggled and punched his arm softly, my blood rushing to my cheeks.

"You're so fucking cheesy, Malik." I teased, with an I roll following.

"I try." He replied with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders. "By the way, you look beautiful." He continued, a smile prominent on his face.

"And you look awful." I said, trying to fight the smile, that was trying to break free. Zayn inhaled a fake gasp, taking the hand that wasn't occupied and rested it on his heart in mock shock. "You know I'm joking you idiot. You look handsome as fuck." I added and rolled my eyes for the second time tonight because Zayn suddenly have a smirk on his face.

"Table 28. Your waitress will come, in a few minutes." The brunette said, her voice in a mixture of irritation and boredom.

"Thank you." I told her, a warm smile gracing my lips. Deep down, I know that she's pissed off and I just wanted to push her.

Zayn pull out the chair for me, like a gentleman he is. I smiled up at him and whispered thank you. He pushed in the chair gently and walked around the round table. Looking up at the ceiling, there's a big crystal chandelier looking down at us with its shiney crystals, smiling brightly down upon us. I looked back over to Zayn who is now figiting with his black tie. My eyebrows furrowed at his actions.

Reaching out to Zayn's hand on the table, I delicately placed my hand on top of his. "Are you okay, babe? You're acting weird." I pointed out, my voice coated with concern.