Lovely morning

After two years of in a relationship of Yerin and Sinb; they didn't encounter intense fights yet, they have small fights like misunderstandings but they reconcile right away.

Sinb focused her life being a business woman. she makes her own name rise as a CEO of a Clothing company.

After her mansion was down because of explosion 2 years ago, she bought a luxury home unit in a condominium building for herself.

"Heeey~ it's still early in the morning yet you're on your phone already?" As sinb woke up and look at the girl beside her, she saw yerin were focused on scrolling her phone.

Yerin is always sleeping over to sinb's condo unit whenever she wants to and if ever her parents are out of town.

"Oh~ you're up" Yerin said as she looks at sinb and put her phone down on mini table beside sinb's bed.

Sinb ignores yerin as she gets up and went to comfort room.

"Hey love! i didn't mean it. I'm sorry" yerin said while standing infront of the comfort room's door.

Sinb didn't response.

"love? are you listening?" she asked.

"NO! Continue cuddling with your phone!" sinb response; still inside at the CR.

"Hey sinb-ah I am sorry, okay? what are you doing there? I am going to pee" Yerin said as she bangs the door.

When sinb didn't respond, she barged inside of the comfort room. and it reveals sinb that is sitting on the toilet while digesting her food.

Yerin removes her bottom clothes and peed on the floor.

"Yah! Unnie! I'm still pooping here, please respect my poop" Sinb whined

"Waah~ sinb-ah what did you ate yesterday? it's so smelly" yerin said as she dashes outside of the comfort room and went to kitchen to prepare for their breakfast.

They are already used to each other so they treat each other like they are a married couple.

yerin prepared an egg, hotdogs, and rice for their breakfast.

When sinb is done on her business inside the comfort room, she went to kitchen and sit at the dining table.

Yerin placed the food on the table and sinb placed a plate for yerin and herself.

As they finished eating,

"Love, let's take a bath together?" Sinb suggested.

"yeah sure, prepare our towels now and iron our clothes. I will just finish washing these plates and i'll clean the sink". Yerin said to sinb, so the latter dashes in her room and do the work.

As they were finished all their household chores, they went together inside the comfort room.

Sinb turned on the shower right away ang pinned yerin on the wall. she kissed her girlfriend hungrily.

'I know this will happen' yerin thought.

Yerin is also kissing back sinb hungrily. They are still wearing clothes but they are already so wet because of the pouring water coming from the shower.

Sinb stops kissing yerin on her lips as she moves her kisses on yerin's neck and leave some hickeys on it.

"U-ugh Sinb-ah" yerin moaned.

While sinb is still busy with yerin's neck, Yerin is massaging both of sinb's boobs.

yerin first move to take off sinb's tshirt, she already saw the bare breasts of sinb right away because they are not wearing bra while sleeping.

"you can still make me amazed with your body even we do this many times already" yerin compliments sinb's body as she looks at it.

"well, it's for your eyes only" sinb response.

This time, sinb removes yerin's wet tshirt.

she hold yerin's butt and she carry yerin and put her inside the bath tub. As she placed yerin inside the bath tub, she sucked yerin's hardened nipple while massaging the other side.

Yerin's moan is echoing inside the bathroom. They are glad that sinb's condo unit is soundproof, or else, their neighbors would report them everytime they had sex, because yerin is so loud.

Sinb roamed on yerin's body and lick it everywhere.

she removes yerin's pajamas and underwear right away because she's so hungry for her girlfriend right now.

she sucked yerin's pussy as she put yerin's thighs on her shoulders. she enter her tongue inside yerin and moved it inside.

"ugh love, this is more delicious than breakfast" yerin said as she enjoys the pleasure.

Sinb smirks and put two fingers in yerin's pussy slowly. obviously, teasing the latter.

"sinb-ah~" yerin whined.

so sinb enter her fingers without any second and thrust it faster.

every up and down of sinb's finger, yerin is letting out a moan. sinb were so satisfied with the blissful sounds of yerin so she thrust it with more speed and strength. it's getting harsh.

"A-ah s-sinb-ah I will g-go to work t-today. y-you can't do it harshly because i might n-not be able to walk" yerin said between her moans.

"Dr. Jung, would you please shut up for awhile and let yourself enjoy" sinb said as she keep fingering yerin. she moved up a little to captures yerin's 'O' shaped lips.

"I'm cumming love~" Yerin said between their kisses.

As yerin let her juices out, sinb catch them all and drank it.

then they continue their real bath.

As they finished their morning routines, both of them went to sinb's car.

everyday, sinb delivers yerin to go to hospital. if yerin is in their house, she fetch her and they both went together to yerin's workplace. she also fetch her everytime she will out.

As they are on their way to yerin's workplace,

"wah~ you leave too much marks again, love. i told you not to leave too much because i'm having a hard time to put it a concealer" Yerin said as she looked at the mirror.

"don't hide it then" sinb said while driving.

"I would love that, but there are patients who might find it uncomfortable" yerin said

"let them feel uncomfortable" sinb said as she smirks so she receive a light slap on her arm coming from yerin.

"yah! you talk nonsense sinb-ah" yerin said as she looked away to sinb and faced the window.

sinb slowly caress yerin's left thigh,

"I'm just kidding, love. i know that your patients must feel at home for them to be comfortable at their surroundings as well as to their Doctors. You know what, I am so proud of you. you looked so cool as i watch you helping some people" Sinb said; still caressing yerin's thigh

"really?" yerin said as she clings on sinb's arm and slowly, her hands is roaming on sinb's body.

"yah~what are you doing? you're tickling me, you can't do that while i'm driving" sinb said but yerin put her head on sinb's lap.

"we're almost there unnie, get up now and fix yourself" sinb added.

As they arrived at Jung's hospital, Yerin peck on sinb's lips and open the car for herself. sinb always suggested that she will open it for yerin but she keeps declining it because she can do it herself, she said.

"see you later, muffin" sinb said to yerin.

"yeah see you later, love you!" yerin response as she closed the door and run towards the main door of the Jung's hospital.