Mafia's Revenge 2

Six of them left among their team. They are surrounded by a bunch of enemies.

"I can sense that Mystery is scared" Eunwoo said as he smirks.

"That's exciting! The boss of one of the strongest organizations will bow down in front of us" Moonbin said

"Who told you that I will bow down in front of a fucking evil?" Sinb said

While sinb is talking in front of them, the girls behind are secretly and carefully calling someone.

"SOLDIERS! GET ALL THE GIRLS BEHIND HER!" Eunwoo yelled madly. Then their soldiers followed.

"What the--" sinb didn't finish her statement when moonbin spoke,

"Don't you dare to move an inch. Or else I will fucking kill you!"

"You can't kill me" sinb said and smirks

"Hear me out, woman, We don't already have fucking interests to the both of you" moonbin said as he pointed yerin and sinb.

"WHAT WE WANTED RIGHT NOW IS REVENGE!" Eunwoo yelled

"KNEEL!" Eunwoo yelled

"ARGH!" Sinb yelled after eunwoo kicked her and fall to the ground

"SINB-AH!!" Her friends yelled in unison. They cannot move even a little because the soldiers of eunwoo and moonbin are holding them tightly, they even took all their weapons.

"THAT'S FOR STEALING MY MONEY" Eunwoo said while moonbin is just standing behind eunwoo; enjoying the scene.

PAK!

"THAT'S FOR STEALING MY ORGANIZATION" Eunwoo said after he slapped sinb.

"STOP IT EUNWOO!" Yerin yelled as she cried out loud.

"SHUT UP!" Eunwoo yelled back to yerin.

"WAIT, ARE YOU EVEN AWARE THAT YOU DID ALL THESE IN THE PAST? I THINK NO! BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MEMORIES! DUMBASS BITCHY GIRL THAT HAS NO BRAIN!" Eunwoo said and laugh hysterically.

"ARGH!" Sinb groan for the third time when eunwoo punches her face.

"THAT'S FOR STEALING YERIN FROM ME!" When eunwoo said those words, sinb lifts her head up and glaring at eunwoo.

"Aww, what are you going to do now little kitten?" Eunwoo asked annoyingly.

"I didn't stole her from you, you cheated and left her. Then you used someone to ruin OUR PERFECT relationship. I saw how you were so fucking jealous before, when yerin and I are together. I really pity you that time. What a desperate bullshit you are. If you only see yourself when I spilled a coffee to you, it was so satisfying to see. You look like a rubbish that even a trash collector won't collect you. How unlucky of you, you were punished by your own fortune. Both of us are the same, both of us are mafia boss, we tricked people, we punished people, and we killed people. But you know, what's the difference between us? I am the main character while you, you are just nothing. Maybe If I write a story about my life, no wonder, every readers of mine will freaking cursed and hate you. You know why? Of course! You have special role in my story, you will play the role as disgusting fucking shit evil antagonist. This time, I think you wanted to kill me because you are jealous again. An asshole like you is jealous to me because I am pretty, I am healthy, I am wealthy, I have Jung, I have everything you wanted, I have lucky fortune, while you, only karma is with you. Fuck you" All of them are shock by the sudden statement of sinb.

"GIVE YERIN TO ME RIGHT NOW!" Eunwoo yelled in rage.

BOOM!!