Starve

Sinb's POV

"Arghh" I groan as I fell from the bench. As i opened my eyes, I didn't know that i slept here on bench again. It's been 2 nights since I slept here on the bench in front of Jung's hospital.

Many birds are coming to me so i shooed them away.

I am hungry, so I put my hand inside my pocket to take my money. But I can't feel anything. As I looked at my pocket, shit i've been robbed?

This is fucking unlucky. My wallet was gone. How can I eat now? Maybe yuju unnie can help me? Or I can go to cafeteria of the hospital? Geez I am banned there. How to solve these problems?

As I looked at my clothes, It's so dirty and dusty. I even got a pooped of a bird on my slacks.

As I noticed, my suit was lost also. I used that to cover my face at night. Gosh why is there many criminal in this country?

My suit was with me yesterday but now, it's gone.

I decided to get up and went to the main door of the Hospital,

As I walked casually,

"Miss Hwang, I told you many times that you are not allowed to enter here. If you will still insists, I will call police this time" the guards said as he blocks my way

"Wah~ you are really amazing Mr. Co. you know that i am the girlfriend of the owner of this hospital for years yet you're not allowing me to enter" I said

"I'm just doing my job miss hwang" he said

"Okay, fine. But, Can I have a favor? Can you call nurse Choi Yuna for me?" I asked

"Nurse Choi is not here. She's on a seminar in jeju, she will come back here 2 days from now" He said so I let out a heavy sigh

"Oh i didn't know that. But, can i go to cafeteria? I am really hungry. My money was gone. Someone took it" I said as i smiled at him

"As i said, you are not allowed to enter here. Therefore, you can't enter even in the cafeteria" he said still blocking my way.

"Oookaay, uhm how about, can you lend me some of your money? I will buy food" I asked again

"I would like to lend you miss hwang but now, I can't..because my daughter is sick right now. All of my money was paid for her treatment, even my pocket money. My lunch is free in cafeteria so i don't have to buy something to eat" he said. Aish this situation is ridiculous.

"Uhm...how about you will get me some foods at cafeteria?" I insisted

"I can't leave my work miss hwang" he said as he shakes his head

"Miss hwang, no offense but how long didn't you take a bath? I think you're getting stinky" he said as he covers his nose

"Arghhh fine! I'll leave now" I said as i left him; I'm pouting. I just realize that I didn't take a bath 3 days from now.

I went to my car but as i noticed, the wheels are flat and no gas. I get my phone from my car to make a call but.. My load got expired yesterday. I don't have any money to buy load. Gosh, i guess i take all the karma because of what hwangs did in past.

I came back at the bench and take a sit there, I can't stay in my car because it's suffocating.

Bgrgrhb

Aww my tummy is really hungry. It's been empty since yesterday. Maybe I will take a sleep again so i can forget that i am hungry.

I am glad that there is a drinking fountain outside of jung's hospital, I can drink water there.

When I was about to sleep,

Someone is poking me....

As i opened my eyes,

I saw a little girl who is holding a burger with a little bite.

"You can take it unnie" she said as she handed me her food

"W-what? Are you giving your food to me?" I asked

"Yes unnie" she said. She is wearing a hospital gown so i guess, she is patient.

"Why? I'm fine. You can take that" i said then she went beside me and take a sit also.

"I saw you earlier at the door. You said you're hungry, that's why i'm giving you this" she said

"Please take it" she insisted so i take it and ate it, I am really hungry right now.

"How old are you?" I asked

"I'm 8 years old" she answered while flashing her 8 fingers. So cute.

"What's your name?" I asked again

"My name is Mary" she answered

"Oh your name is beautiful just like you" i compliment her.

"Aren't you scared that you are talking to a stranger?" I asked her

"You are not a stranger" she said so i got confused

"Do you know me?" I asked

"You're Dr. Jung's girlfriend" her answer makes me smile. I never thought that yerin will talk about me to her patients.

"you know her?" I asked

"Yes, she's my doctor for years now. She is pretty as you. And also, she said that you are kind that's why I'm giving you my hamburger. I want to say thank you to you too because you are taking care of my Doctor" her answer makes me sad because I can't tell her that i hurt her doctor's feelings.

"What if I did mistake to your doctor, you will get mad at me and pushed me away?" I asked

It takes seconds before she speaks,

"I won't get mad at you unnie. Because it's okay to make mistakes, all people makes mistakes. And also, mistakes can increase your experience and wisdom, You can learn from it, so mistakes are not that bad" she said. I am confused, is this really 8 years old?

"Unnie why is your pants are full of poop of a bird?" Her question makes me giggle.

"Oh this, Maybe they thought that i am a bathroom" I said and she laugh.

"Mary! Why are you here? I've been finding you everywhere. I said don't talk to strangers" I guess this is her mother.

"She's my friend, mama" mary said before they left me at the bench.