Fetch

Sinb's POV

I wake up in the morning because I have a dream. That is very satisfying dream but why is the girl I'm with is so blurry? Who is that girl? Is that a dream or a memory?

As I looked at the surroundings, this is not my room.

Where am I?

But the smell of this room is very familiar to me, I think I've been here before.

I slowly get up on bed because I want to pee. My head is in pain.

As I opened the bathroom inside this room,

"AAAHHHH!!!" Both of us yelled

I closed the door again and went to bed.

Fuck! What the hell I just saw?!

Did I just saw Yerin top less?! Fuck you Hwang Eunbi! You are such a mess!

Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~
Dug~

My heart is pounding so fast. Fuck!

Is this yerin's room?

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" A lady said as she barged inside the room

"Nothing mom, She saw an insect here earlier that's why she yelled" Yerin said after she went out of the bathroom, with clothes.

How can she be so chill? Is she used to it? Used to exposed her body in front of anyone?

But who are these people? Mom? Is this her mom? am I at Jung's house?

"Oh~ okay honey, I thought something bad happened. By the way, the breakfast is ready downstairs" the lady said before she close the door and left.

"You don't know how to knock?" Yerin asked me

"I-I k-know, I-I didn't s-saw y-you actually" I lied. I actually saw her topless body because she is changing her clothes earlier. I literally saw her bare breasts. Fuck!

"I know you saw it~" Yerin said as she started to crawl on the bed and coming towards me. I am moving backward not until I leaned on her bed's headboard.

"I-I d-didn't" I said. What's happening to me, why am I stuttering?!

"You're lying~" she said in a seductive tone. She is on my top and there are still spaces between our body, but our faces are 3 inches apart.

"If you won't get off on my top, I will kiss you" I said to scare her.

"Then, Kiss me" Her statement makes me shock. Is she serious?!

"Are you challenging me?" I said in a serious tone.

End of Sinb's POV

"Yerin unnie! I'm home! Surpri-----" Eunha said as she opened yerin's room.

Sinb and yerin got startled by her sudden appearance, they looked at eunha's direction but both of them are still on bed. Their eyes are both widened as well as Eunha.

"Eunha-ah?" Yerin said as she get off on sinb

"S-sinb?" Eunha stuttered as she looked at the person that is on yerin's bed.

Yerin get up on her bed and dragged Eunha outside of her room.

'I must tell moonbin to pick me up here' Sinb thought as she contacting moonbin's number.

"Moonbin-ah! Please pick me up here. I am so embarrassed and a lot of strange people here" Sinb said through call

"Where are you?" Moonbin asked

"I am at Yerin's house. I'll send you the exact location. Hurry up! I can't stay here longer" Sinb said and hang up the call

A couple of time have passed,

"Sinb-ah? Let's eat breakfast?" Yerin said as she enter her room

"What? I'm not hungry" Sinb said

"Don't worry about the people downstairs, they are my family. They are kind" Yerin said as she smile

"I can't join them. It's embarrassing and besides, moonbin will pick me up here later" Sinb said

"Oh" Yerin said in a bitter tone

"Dear~ someone is looking for Sin-- I mean your friend, downstairs" Yerin's mother said as she barged in yerin's room for the second time.

"It must be moonbin" Sinb muttered

When they get downstairs, they saw moonbin and eunha are sitting on the couch.

"Moonbin-ah!" Sinb greets while walking towards him with a bright mood.

"Who are you?" Yerin's father asked moonbin in a serious tone.

"I am her fri---" moonbin didn't finish his statement when,

"He's my boyfriend, Sir. We are about to go now, thank you for providing me a shelter at night" Sinb said while bowing to Yerin's family.

All people who heard the word 'boyfriend' got shock and dazed. Especially yerin and moonbin.

"What---" For the second time, moonbin didn't finish his statement.

"Thank you Ma'am and Sir, we are going now" Sinb said before she dragged moonbin outside.

"What was that Eun?" Moonbin asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing. but, thank you" Sinb said and hug moonbin.

Sinb pulled herself and said,

"I am glad that you didn't bring your vehicle because I bring mine" Sinb said to moonbin as they enter her car.

"Yeah, I take taxi to arrive here" moonbin said and take a sit at driver's seat.

"Why did you end up at Yerin's house?" Moonbin asked while driving.

"I don't know. All I can remember is we are at the beach talking to each other while drinking" Sinb answered

"You are drinking beer again? Your doctor said it's bad for your health" moonbin said

"It's just I like it" Sinb said while smiling.

"Your car smells alcohol" Moonbin said

"By the way, what did you talk about?" Moonbin added

"Just girls things. You can't relate to it anyways" Sinb said as she smirks

"Hmm, Okay" moonbin said

"You know what, she's fun to be with. She's a good listener. But at the same time, she's so emotional. She always cry every time she saw me" Sinb said out of the blue

"I am glad that both of you are getting close now" moonbin said while smiling

"Yeah, I can't believe it also that I have friend now, aside to you"

"Are you feeling comfortable with her?" Moonbin asked again.

"Yes, and don't ask me why because I don't know also. It's just so sudden. I feel like I want to be with her, I want to see her smile, and I want to make her laugh" Sinb said while looking at the window of her car.

"Do you feel something when you're with her?" Moonbin asked while smiling but her tone seems like bitter.