Good and Bad Visitors

Sinb's POV

As I came back at my building and enter my office,

I saw yerin is sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

"Love! Where did you come from?" Yerin asked me.

I went to her and peck on her cheeks.

"Why there is a doctor here? What can I do for you miss?" I asked as i seated on my swivel chair.

"I said, where did you go earlier?" Yerin asked.

"I don't share my personal doings to my visitors miss doctor" I teased

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi!" There she goes again. Saying my full name when she's mad or annoyed.

"Chill, I just went out to inhale fresh air" I lied

"So, what brings you here?" I added

"I bring this lunch for you" she said as she laid a lunch bag on my desk. How lucky I am to have this girl.

As I open the lunch bag, I saw kimbap. It's my favorite since then.

"Waah~ did you cook this for me?" I asked

"Of course" she said proudly

I picked up the lunch bag and went to my mini table inside my office.

"Come here love, Let's eat together" I said and she follow right away.

As we eat together, one thing comes in my mind.

"Love, are you satisfied with me?" I asked curiously so she stops eating and looks at me

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Everytime we had sex, are you satisfied?" I asked seriously

"What are you saying, please elaborate me" she said.

"I mean, maybe you want dick?" I asked. What eunwoo said earlier is really bothering me.

"Gosh what's with you today. I don't need dick if I have Hwang Eunbi in my life" she said and smile.

"If someone will come back into your life, are you going to leave me?" I asked curiously again.

"Why are you asking that questions Sinb-ah?" Yerin asked as she munch a kimbap.

"Just answer it please" I said.

"Of course I won't leave you, why would I leave you over someone. You mean more than anyone to me" She said.

"What if Eunw---" I didn't finish my statement when,

"MS. HWANG! THERE IS A MAN HOLDING KNIVES DOWNSTAIRS, AND HE HAS A HOSTAGE" Dahyum suddenly barged inside my office.

"What?!" I said as I stand up

"Stay here yerin unnie" I said to yerin

"What are you going to do? It's dangerous!" She shouts.

"Dahyun-shii please stay here together with yerin. Call a police, i'll try to distract the guy until the police comes" I said and dashes outside of my office.

As I went downstairs, I can see that my workers are hiding below their desks and some guards are bleeding.

I crawled down to not get notice by the man, And I went to one guard who is hiding behind the desk. He is already bleeding.