Hold Me Tight (Taehyung)

Helooo my lovely readers! Just wanted to let u know i purple you and that i'm so grateful for everyone who's reading this and for the 30k reads, y'all are the best and you're the reason why i'm not giving up my bad writings😭💖

I'M ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AFTER 92637382 YEARS🤠

Ok enough with my weirdness-

Happy Ending ;)
~~~•~•~~~

There were rare times where the city barely holds traffic and I just happen to always and I mean always end up running late for work because of all the busyness in this crowded place. Not once did I arrive early and so far, the earliest I came to work is exactly the time when my shift starts.

Living 3 hours away from the city is definitely a pain in the ass and in my wallet. My parents won't even allow me to move in the city claiming i'm not ready to face the cruel world yet. Sometimes I think they're forgetting that i'm 22 years old.

Grabbing the coffee I ordered for my boss and checking if it's exactly how he likes it, I ran to the elevator, trying my best not to spill the coffee and pressing the highest floor before the door closed behind me.

Having the worst luck, I prepared myself for probably a whole hour of hearing my boss complain and shout at me about how irresponsible I am for always being late. Groaning mentally at how i'm sure i'm not getting that promotion again, but then that rude man barely even cares about everyone who works for him.

I sighed when i reached the top floor. Walking slowly despite knowing i'm going to be even more late and halting right in front of the door.

I stood there collecting myself for a few seconds as I slowly hovered my hands on the door. Hesitatingly knocking on the door, I waited for a familiar voice to tell me to come in.

Right after walking through the door, I flinched at the bang made by the contact of my boss's fist and his desk.

"M-Mr. Choi –"

"Late! Again! How many times do I have to tell you not to come here late or else you'll lose your job?!"

"I-I'm so sorry sir...I promise I won't do it again.."

"You promised that yesterday and a few weeks back but that never happened. I don't care where you live or how long you take to dress like a normal human being but I just want my coffee early and all the papers I passed to you done by the time I arrived." He glared at me, brows furrowed and jaws clenched.

"I understand sir." I gulped.

Walking to his desk and trying to hide the fear I felt when his angered eyes settled on me. I laid the coffee at the end of his table and walked back to where I was standing a few minutes ago.