Just a Fan Pt.2(Taehyung)

Happy Ending ^v^
REQUESTED
~~~•~•~~~
Today was BTS' last concert here in Korea. They'll start touring around the world for a year and probably a half.

I've moved on to whatever happened to me and Taehyung.

I attended one of their fan meetings again last month and this time Taehyung and Jungkook recognized me.

Taehyung and I acted fine together but Jungkook wanted me to stay after the fan meeting which was weird but of course, I agreed.

*Flashback
I'm second in line and it's almost my turn.

Yes, as a fan, I would still support BTS no matter what happens.

We are family.

Families go through challenges together. Sometimes they face problems with each other but blood is thicker than water so bond will always come first.

I don't only speak for myself, I speak for ARMYs around the world.

I don't care if other fandoms fight me, they could slap me or even kill me. But once they touch our boys, ohoho... I'm bringing them with me to hell. I bet even Satan is a fan of them so I dont mind vibing with him to their songs😂

I heard Jin saying 'HeY StoB iT' and I snapped back when it was finally my turn.

The first person was our Golden Maknae.

Jeon Jungkook.

He signed my album giving me his cute bunny smile before starting a conversation.

"Y/n isn't it?"

I looked at him, shocked.

"I remember you, well.. kinda. You're the girl who fell during our last fan meeting right?"

I looked down in sadness knowing he remembered me only because I embarrassed myself from everyone.

I nodded.

He cleared his throat suddenly realizing what he said was a little too mean.

He then grabbed something from under the table which looked like a card and slipped it in between the album where he just signed.

I looked at him in confusion but he just winked at me and mouthed 'see you later'

I then looked at the person next, it was no other than the leader. Kim Namjoon.

I gave him a big smile and he returned the smile with his adorable dimples.

He signed the album while asking me random questions like 'How are you?' and more.

He noticed a card under the page that he was holding so he flipped it and saw the card Jungkook slid in.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who noticed his hyungs stare and smiled sheepishly.

Namjoon then just smiled while shaking his head and I gave him a wave before going to the person after him.

Which is Kim Seokjin.