Puppy Love Pt.1 [Jimin]

Happy Ending (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
~~~•~•~~~
Morning walks were always part of my routine especially now that I have my new puppy with me. Mochi and I love to go out and enjoy nature which makes us both just click and enjoy each other so much.

Today is a beautiful day to have fun in the park. I stopped walking after two foreigners asked for directions.

Teaching them the way to the bus stop, I leaned my body forward to bow as they both left with a greeting and thanks. Just when we were going to walk again, Mochi's leash suddenly went loose and she started running.

Damnit.

I chased after her and she sure is fast for a young pup.

"Mochi, get back here! What the heck did I feed you." I panted and put my hands on my knees as I see Mochi's little tail waggling, and then noticed a handsome man beside her on the floor letting out laughs as the dog happily jumps on top of him.

Oh damn-

It's not the time y/n.

He continued to giggle while Mochi was practically kissing his face and she was standing on his lap by now.

He looked up when a shadow covered both of them and saw me.

I smiled, "I'm really sorry for that." I held mochi up and she started kissing my nose making me chuckle while the pretty boy was watching us with a cute smile that adorably made his eyes close.

I attached Mochi's collar with the leash again, tugging softly to make sure it's secured now. I wouldn't want her to run away again.

I held Mochi's leash with my left hand while I took out my right hand for the boy to take.

He held my hand and I helped him stand up.

He dusted his clothes off and looked at me, "Thanks."

We locked eyes and I wasn't sure why but it took longer to look away until Mochi's bark made both of us look at her.

She was barking at a squirrel on top of a tree.

Me and the handsome boy laughed at the same time causing us to glance at each other again.

He smiled at me, "Hi? I know this is kinda weird and sudden to ask but what is your name?"

"Y/n. Lee y/n. You?" I bowed my head with a smile.

"I-i'm Park Jimin.", he stuttered.

I smiled at his cuteness.

He cleared his throat, "So what's your dog's name?"

I smiled and picked Mochi up, lifting her hands to wave at Jimin, "Hi i'm Mochi." I said with a high tone behind her making Jimin laugh.

He answered playfully, "Hi mochi, I'm Jimin."

We had a great time talking and walking around the streets but then I saw a pet shop not too far away from where we were.

"Look Jimin," I pointed to the shop. "Do you wanna go there? Didn't you say you don't have a dog? We could get one!" I jumped up and down in excitement.

He let out a breath and hesitated but a few seconds later he smiled, "Okay."

We entered the shop and an ahjumma who was stacking some cat food in a shelf spotted us.

"Good Morning! How may I help you?" She gave us a warm smile.

"Hi! We're looking for a dog or maybe a cat for him." I said and pointed to Jimin.

She led us to a room filled with cages. The dogs were on the left side and the cats were on the right but a wall was blocking their view from seeing each other.