Chapter 3

Art not mine

3rd Person POV

Silent car rides are always the worst. No music. No talking. Just silence. They're uncomfortable and awkward.

Techno looks over at Phil who's focused on the road. He had been called while at work and told his son was ill and needed to leave school but when he got to said school his son was perfectly fine.
"Why?" Phil says, eyes still on the road.

"Heh?" His son asks.

"Why did the librarian say you were ill?" Phil looks Techno dead in the eyes after coming to a stop outside their house. Techno's internally praying to the blood god; praying he won't have to explain to his dad that the librarian though he was ill because he was looking at pictures of Dream.

Philza sighs and says, "Doesn't matter go do your homework or something, I've got to go back to work."

Techno jumps out the car and runs inside the house, before Dadza changes his mind. Phil drives away and Techno is left alone, just the way he likes it.

With Wilbur - 3rd person

"Holy shit..." Wilbur says under his breath, looking at the text he just got from Phil. He's currently sat in the principal's office waiting for them to come talk to him, when he suddenly got a text from his dad.

Dadza

Dadza: I just had to come pick up Techno from school because he was "ill". His face was bright red, but he didn't have a temperature.

Dadza: Mate, what happened?

Just then the principal walked in, and Wil quickly hid his phone in his pocket. "So, do you know why you are here?" the principal says, sitting down in his chair.

Terrifying thought Wilbur before replying with a simple "No sir."

"I wasn't to talk about the vacation you and others have requested, I'm guessing you are all together?"

"Oh, umm, yes sir" Wilbur's beyond relived, he thought he was about to get shouted at for something.

"Please tell me who exactly is going on this trip." Said principal asks, getting out a letter from his desk.

"Well, it's me, my brother Techno Soot, and Clay Smith."

"What about Johnathan Schlatt? It says here that he will be joining you."

"Huh?"

"Here," Wilbur is handed the letter and immediately starts reading it, "It says Johnathan will be going on vacation with you three and it's signed by your dad and his parents."

"Oh, I didn't realise but yeah I guess he is." Wilbur says looking up, face a little red from the idea of spending 3 weeks abroad with JSchlatt.

Wilbur and the principal talk for a little while before Wilbur is told to go back to class. When he leaves, he bumps into Schlatt. "You're coming?" the brunet asks, confused.

"Well yeah, I'm apart of Operation DNB, aren't I?"

"I guess, I better text Dream and tell him then."

"Good idea"

Dream's POV

I have just got home and was about to grab a drink and watch TV when Wilbur texted me again.

Wilbur

Wilbur: By the way, JSchlatt is coming to Hawaii with us ;)

Oh great, that means no relaxing, only parties, drugs and drinking. I'm going to die on this trip. 

529 words

Sorry it's a little short I'm bored in school right now :(