Chapter 4

Quick A/N - I'm gonna switch to past tense because writing in present tense sucks XD

All art found on Pinterest

3rd person POV
It was finally pizza time and honestly, Dream was quite excited. Wilbur was one of his best friends and he loved hanging out with Tommy they have a brotherly relationship, don't be weird; not to mention pizza was his favorite dinner food so overall great plans for that day.

Before he left he decided to check up on his little brother, Toby Smith or Tubbo as most people called him. Tubbo had just got back from staying with Dream's chosen mom, Puffy. That happened a lot. Dream would send his little brother to Puffy or Phil's because their dad was shouting more that day or drinking more or "working" more.

"Clay you'll never guess what happened at Puffy's today!" Tubbo started as said brother walked into the bee-themed bedroom.

After a while Dream looked at the time, 5:57 PM. Wilbur is normally dead on time so "I would love to hear more about Puffy's red omelet but I'm gonna have to go in like 3 minutes, sorry" Dream said getting up from the brown rug on the floor.

"Where are you going??" Tubbo said, sounding almost betrayed. The boy had always had some abandonment issues due to their dad trying to ditch him as a boy, luckily Dadza found him and brought him home to Dream.

"Just going out for pizza with Wilbur and Tommy, I can call and see if you can come if you want?" At this, Tubbo jumped up and started getting ready. I'll take that as a yes thought Dream as he called Wilbur. Of course, Wilbur had no problems with this and Tommy was extra excited for dinner now Tubbo was joining them.

30 minutes later they were at pizza hut, eating pizza and chatting. Wilbur got a basic cheese pizza with some red wine. Dream got a meat feast hot pizza with a strawberry and lime cider. Tommy and Tubbo both shared a pepperoni pizza. And all of them got hot wings to share.

In the UK you can have a glass of wine or cider with dinner if you're over 16 so we're going with that even though the story is in the US

Dream's POV

I took a sip of my drink as Wilbur turned to me and showed me a picture on his phone.

I looked at him with a confused look before explains "This is Techno, well the only picture I have of him

I looked at him with a confused look before explains "This is Techno, well the only picture I have of him. He'd probably kill me if I got a picture of his face." He gave me a laugh as I looked at the photo closer.

The most noticeable thing was defiantly his long, pink hair; when I looked closer I could see the dye fading a bit at the roots, turning into a brownish-pink color. Even in the picture, you could tell his hair was well looked after, smooth and soft to the touch.