𖤐Judging Criteria𖤐

Hellooo judges!!!

As informed earlier, the judging will start from today so this chapter is to help you all in marking the books of our dear participants.

Please make sure to strictly follow this judging criteria and submit the results in the format given below.

------♡♡♡♡--------

Please note that you have to give reasons for whatever marks you are giving under each point.
for eg-
Title- Marks
Reason for the marks- Its too simple and could have been better /  loved the cover! its perfect.

Now, Here are the points you need to keep in mind while judging the stories~

1. Book Title - 5
☆ Did you find it catchy or unique? What bout the graphics and fonts used? Are they clear and related to the title?

2. Cover - 5

☆ Is it attractive? Does it go with the storyline?

3.  Description - 10
☆ Did it make you feel like reading the book? Will it make the reader intrested?

4. Grammar and Punctuation - 15
☆  Judges should do strict checking on grammar and punctuation. Were there many grammatical errors or the punctuations are placed properly.

5. Writing Style and vocabulary - 15
☆ Are the paras too big or too small? Are the dialogues written properly? Do you understand what the dialogue mean ir who is speaking?

6. First impression - 10
☆ How did you feel when you started reading the book? Did you feel like leaving the book in the middle?

7. Plot - 15
☆  Is the plot interesting or common? How does the storyline proceed? Are there interesting plot twists or cliffhangers?

8.  Emotions - 10
☆ Do you feel what the writer is trying to express? Does it make you cry or happy at those points?How well are the emotions described? Did you feel like you are the character of the story?

9. Character Development - 10
☆ Is the development in the characters good? Are all the characters developing equally? Can you visualize them as oer the description?

10. Dialogues - 5
☆ Are the dialogues something which a charcter would say at that moment? Do they make sense? Is it clear who is speaking (as long as its not a mystery character's dialogue)

Total Mark's: 100

Some suggested improvement points if any: (atleast 2-3 lines as to how the author can improve or what are the points they should focus on)

---------♡♡♡♡-------

Format for submission of results:

Your(Judge's) username:
Book Title -
Participants Username-
Category -
Title - /5
Cover -/5
Description-/10
Grammar and Punctuation-/15
Writing Style and vocabulary-/15
First Impression- /10
Plot - /15
Emotions- /10
Character Development- /10
Dialogues- /5

Total: /100

Suggested improvement points:

-------♡♡♡♡-------

Oneshots/Short stories

The judges of this category have to stick to the following format and points:

Your(Judge's) username:
Book -
(Name of the book)
Author -
(Username of the participant):
1. Title -  /5
2. Cover- /5

3. Description - /10
4. First impression - /10
5. Plot - /10

6. Characters - 10
7. Dialogues - 10
8. Grammar - 10
  TOTAL MARKS - /70

Dont forget to give reasons for all the marks you are giving under every point.

--------♡♡♡♡--------

You all will submit the results through mail. We will share the mail id with all the judges through pms~

As the hosts of this award, we are expecting you all to be honest with your judging.
Happy reading and enjoy♡♡