|| Announcement ~ 2 ||

Hey participants, this is your host with some important info to enlighten you with. Mainly, 2 important questions which I wanted to answer:

1. When will the results come out?
2. What about the host's fav category?

※※※※※

Results announcement status

As the judging period has already ended, I am sure you all must be waiting for the results and trust me I know how it is to wait. So, we are really trying to process the results as fas as we can.

Almost all the judges have sent the results for all categories, so kudos to that~~♡♡

Now you might be wondering,
What are you waiting for bishh?? so lemme just inform you, we are waiting for time ✌🏻

We have a few exams to give and they will end this week which is the exact reason as to why we cant start publishing the results just yet.

So I request you all to wait patiently cuz we have decided to start revealing the results in the first week of August.

I hope you all have no problem with that as we are trying to speed up the process as much as we can.

☆☆☆☆

The Host's Fav Category

As for the host's fav category, as mentioned earlier, I will choose a book which caught my eye and deserves attention but couldn't win in their respective category..same goes for your other host as she will also choose a book which turned out be her favourite.

We will choose two books in totall and this wont be from a single category. We will consider all the categories of this award show but it will exclude the winners from each category.

Also, please dont confuse this as every category having two host's fav books!! Its purely, any 2 books from all the categories.

The winners of this category will be announced at the end of this award show, that is, after all the results have been published.

So, dont be impatient and remove this book from your library or reading lists in anger/ sadness of not winning. Who knows, you might have a chance with this category~

☆☆☆☆

All the best to all the participants! Fighting✊🏻✊🏻

Yeah so..thats it for this announcement and see you next time with the results♡