Important

Hello everyone, it's _moonlight99 here with a very important announcement that I would like to share with everyone reading this.

As you can probably tell, I am back but not for the reason some might thought to be. I only came back to this account (which I abandoned three to four years ago) because I wanted to fix some issues regarding this book.

First problem, the chapter entitled 「The Su1c1dal Me and The One For Me | Kurapika」(which is now changed to 「Depression | Kurapika」because some people are highly sensitive to talks of su1c1de and death)

Second is the chapter entitled 「Sorry... But I'm Lesbian | Killua」(now deleted) I stated before in the last part of that chapter that, "bisexual is real?!" and stuff like that, not knowing that people don't like hearing stuff like that because it could mean that I am an anti-LGBTQ+

Third is that I kinda started sharing some personal things that only me and the people whom I trust know, like my exact location, my full name, and phone number.

Fourth is that I stole art from various artists from Instagram which is not good! Reposting without proper credit or permission to post it from the artist is a very wrong thing to do!

And let's not forget the talk about me cutt1ng myself on my right arm and having su1c1dal thoughts in the previous chapter I wrote years ago!

I would just like to say, to everyone who has sticked with my book from start to finish, you have my sincerest apologies. I was still young and naive at the time, got a little too exposed to things a child shouldn't be doing and watching.

But I am telling you right now that I have changed, I'm not the same author you knew before because I changed and regretted every wrong doing that I did before. I learned from my mistakes, faced the consequences, and swore to never do it again.

It really does annoying me to think that I was such a depressed emo wannabe anime protagonist at a very young age. How disgusting of me.

So that's why I decided to go back to this account. I want to tell all of you that I am going to discontinue this book, which means that I am not going to write any more stories or grant your requests.

If you are one of the unlucky few who requested a oneshot on this book, please forgive me. I understand that you are heavily disappointed in me, and, I am too, disappointed in myself for doing such inappropriate things.

And no, I can't stop cringing at myself rereading my old works...

Anyway, I have decided to totally abandon this account for good, but don't worry! If you want to stay in touch with me, I have a different Wattpad account, along with other social media platforms so I would really appreciate it if you'd give me a follow ꒰ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱

Account That I've Been Using:

Current account: @spacebeokki

Instagram:
@/spacebeokki

Twitter:
@/spacebeokki

Tik Tok:
@/spacebeokki

Oh, and I also play Genshin Impact too! So if you also plah Genshin Impact and are on the Asia Server, feel free to add me so we can be friends!

Genshin Impact UID:
827490378

(so sorry for the self-promotion)

But anyways, I hope you all understand what I've done. I didn't know what I was doing back then because I was so young so my present self decided that I should change things in this book so that people won't think that I'm a bad person.

This is your Asian author, telling you to have a blessed day and always drink plenty of water and eat proper meals!