↠I'm The One Pt. I (Advanced Christmas Special)

Gon X Reader: School Au

Word Count: 1190

Anyways, it's almost Christmas guys! I'm so excited and well..... It inspired me to make this chapter!

Extra Information:

- Kurapika is your class president.

- Your teacher will be Leorio.

- Killua drew out Shalnark's name.

- You drew out Feitan's name.

Written By: Queen

It was already December 7. A lovely Friday morning greeted you while you walked to school, a smile plastered on your face. Finally.... Only one more week before our Christmas party but before that, today is our Christmas cringle! I can't wait! You thought to yourself. As your smile grew bigger and formed into a grin, you were caught off guard and bumped into someone.

You fell on the ground and rubbed your neck. "Hey! What's the big ide—" When you were about to argue with the person who you bumped into, the person turned to your direction and stared at you. "Oh! Gomen Y/N..... I was just about to go to the classroom when I noticed you so I stopped but I didn't mean to make you fall down." Gon apologetically bowed.

You playfully scratched the back of your head and smiled at Gon. "Um.... It's okay Gon.... You're forgiven." You said while patting Gon's back. He stood back up and nodded. "Arigatou Y/N!" As Gon got back to his feet, he takled you into a tight embrace. "Gon.... I..... Can't..... Breath....." I said while repeatedly tapping Gon's shoulder.

"Gomen...." Again, Gon apologised which led you to sweat drop. "Gon, can I tell you something?" You said while looking at Gon's hazel eyes. "Nani?" You blinked twice and thought of what yoy said. When you mentally agreed to yourself, you nodded and spoke. "Do you remember last Monday when teacher said that we'll have a Christmas party?" Gon nodded.

"Then teacher also said that in a paper, put your name and fold it so we can get started on drawing out our names?" You said but this time, yoh didn't look at Gon, but rather, you stared at the floor. "Yes? Why'd you ask that?" Gon put an arm on your shoulder and smiled.

You snapped back to your thoughts and faced him with a serious look. "I was gonna ask you..... Who's name did you dr—" But before you could finish your sentence, a fake cough was heard. As you and Gon turned towards where the cough was heard, you both saw your class president, Kurapika.

"Ahem.... I think our teacher said that if one of our classmates told each other who's name he or she drew, they'd be deducted points." Kurapika threatened. "I wasn't gonna say that Kura!" You lied and scratched the back of your head. Kurapika had one of his eue brow raised and looked at your shivering body.

"Fine. Y/N, you're lucky that your such a pretty girl, if you weren't, I would've have told our teacher about this." You blushed on what Kurapika said. You didn't expected him to say that because he always complimented you when he's angry or in a bad mood. After you told your class president a 'thank you', he left leaving you and Gon alone.

Phew... I'm glad Y/N didn't finish her sentence.... Kurapika, your a life saver! Gon thought to himself. "—on.... Gon! Earth to Gon!" You said angrily while waving a hand in front of his face. "Huh?" Then, Gon snapped back into reality. "Ugh.... Nevermind Gon." You said while rolling your eyes and walking towards the classroom.

After a while, the both of you arrived at the classroom and sat on your respective seats. "Ohayo Y/N." A voice said. You turned around and saw Killua. "Ohayo Kil." You responded and flashed a smile at him. "Okay class. Good morning." Not long after the conversation with Killua, our teacher, Mr. Leorio came inside the classroom with the lesson plans on his table.

"Good morning Leorio-sama." You all stood up and greeted your teacher.

Timeskip
Recess

"Okay class! Get your gifts ready because you're gonna give your christmas cringle today!" Mr. Leorio said while the others went outside to buy some recess. After a while, you looked around you and saw your other classmates put their christmas cringle in your other classmate's bag. The moment they saw you was the moment they put a finger on their lip as a sign to keep quiet.

You were still waiting for yours but you didn't expected it because you were still sitting on your chair. After a while, you were dozed off in your thoughts but was cut off by a person running towards you. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N" Gon said loudly, catching everyone in the classroom's attention. "Mr. Freecss, please keep quiet." Mr. Leorio said while Gon nodded.

"What is it Gon?" You question him with a puzzled look. "It's about Shalnark!" Gon grabbed your shoulders and shook them. Your eyes widened and looked at his hazel colored eyes. "Why??? What does he want???" You said in, curiosity took over your whole voice.

The reason for you being curious on why Shalnark was the one who called you is because he was bestest childhood friend. Who wouldn't get curious on why you got called my your bestest childhood friend? "Okay Gon! Thanks for the information! Arigatou!" You said while leaving Gon.

Gon's POV

After Y/N left, Gon looked everywhere. Good. No one's here. Now, I just need to place Y/N's favorite chocolates in her bag. Gon thought to hinself while slowly opening the zipper of Y/N's bag. Once Gon was done placing Y/N's favorite chocolate, he closed the zipper of Y/N's bag and sat back on his seat.

"GON FREECSS!" An angry voice was heard while stomping vigorously towards Gon.

Earlier
Y/N's POV

As you went outside because Gon said Shalnark called you, you had no other choice to go all the way to the canteen. Once you were there, you saw Shalnark with his best friends, Feitan and Phinks. You expected that Shalnark would always be with them because they were part of his 'gang'.

"Shalnark!" You said. Shalnark turned towards you and so did Feitan and Shalnark. "Nobody talks to Shalnark. You have to go through us first." Phinks muttered while Feitan rolled his eyes. "Um.... It's fine guys..... She's my friend." Shalnark said while smiling at you.

He then walked beside Feitan and Phinks then faced you while his hands shoved in his pocket. "So Y/N, what is it?" He said while looking at your E/C orbs. "Gon told me that you had something to tell me." You looked at the floor while Shalnark looked at you with a puzzled look.

"Huh? I didn't told Gon to call you." Shalnark responded while raising an eye brow. "What?!? Er...... That Gon Freecss..... He's so gonna get it...." You stormed off while saying your goodbye to Shalnark. You walked inside the classroom and vigorously walked towards Gon.

"Gon Freecss!" You said angrily, catching your classmate's attention due to the loudness of your voice.
___________________

Part II? Yes or No?