「Depression | Kurapika」

TW : SU1C1DE, BL00D

Kurapika X Su1c1dal!Reader!

Word Count: 534

Extra Information:

C/N: Crush name
- You can't use any Hunter X Hunter characters for this chapter but you can use other anime characters like Levi, Kanekei, Karma, and ect. Just don't use any Hunter X Hunter characters.

Written By: Queen

It was a Friday afternoon and I just got rejected by my crush, C/N. He said that he didn't love me back but I was crazy for him. I was head over heals in love with C/N and this is how he pays me back?!?!

After a while, I got home and entered my room. Everything was so gloomy and my room was blue. I hated C/N and I will always hate myself from now on.

I opened my drawer and grabbed a small pocket knife. I started to roll up my sleeve and saw the previous scars from different incidents.

I pushed the blade on my right shoulder and eased the pain. Eventhough it still stings a bit. "Y/N! Open the door!" A familiar voice knocked on my room door.

When I removed the knife, blood was dripping down from my shoulder to the bedsheets of my bed. I hid the knife under my pillow and rolled down my sleeve.

I walked towards the door and opened it, only to reveal a blonde haired boy with grey eyes. "Good evening Kurapika. What do you want?" I said.

"Gon wanted to talk to you about something and he said he'll tell you tomorrow." Kurapika said. "Tell him I said yes," I rubbed my eyes and noticed that my shoulder was dripping blood in front of Kurapika.

"Is that blood? Why is that there? Y/N, were you trying to cut yourself?" Kurapika said in a concerned voice. "Nah. My shoulder's cry'n," I said.

"Roll up your sleeve." Kurapika demanded.

"What?" I said innocently.

"You heard me Y/N. Your not deaf." Kurapika repeated.

"Fine," I said, sighing in defeat.

So when I rolled my sleeve, Kurapika's eyes widen and I act innocently like nothing ever happened. I looked at my bleeding shoulder.

'It may have hit a critical vein....'

"Y/N, where's the knife?" Kurapika spoke up and looked at me. "Knife? What knife?" I innocently said. "I'm not stupid Y/N L/N." Kurapika said while walking aside me, entering my room.

Oh damn.... I forgot that Kurapika was the smart one..... I'm busted for sure.....

"Here it is....." When I wasn't noticing, Kurapika held tge bloody knife that I used to cut myself. "What's that doing there....?" I said while rolling my eyes but then, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned up and saw Kurapika. "Kura?" I said as the hug got tighter.

"Y/N, promise me that you wouldn't cut your self ever again okay?" As I stared at Kurapika's brown eyes, I felt heart broken and just nodded. "Gomenasai Kurapika....." Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by a pair of lips pressed on mine. I kissed back and a few seconds past, I let go.

"Be mine and I will always protect you~"
___________________

Geez.... This was short.