↠ Snow Storm

Protective!Feitan! X Stuborn!Reader!

Word Count: 1435

Extra Information:

- Okay so just a notice..... Is the title familiar to you? I mean..... Any Meteor Garden fans out there? Shan Chai? Hello~?

- Anyways, I just got inspired in writing a story like in the Meteor Garden episode when Shan Chai and her friends went to Canada for a vacation and there comes the snow storm later that night.....

- No, Meteor Garden is not an anime (A/N: Well it is but it was years ago) but if you want to see what it is, feel free to search it online on YouTube! And just a quick notice, I'm not gonna put all the details on that episode on this chapter and I will be changing stuff.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Lots of POV switches.

Written By: Queen

Feitan's POV

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" It seemed like hours since I called Y/N's name. I was a fool to get her mad at me like that. I just remembered how everything happened 2 hours ago.

Flashback: On

I know that Y/N's best friend is Shalnark but I sometimes get jealous because Y/N would give more attention to Shalnark and not me.

Timeskip

I saw Y/N and Shalnark talking and laughing while outside the wooden house we were staying. I quickly got outside and grabbed Y/N's wrists, pulling her back inside.

"What do you think your doing Feitan?!!" Y/N exclaimed as he quickly pulled back her wrists. "I just wanted to talk to you," I said awkwardly.

"That's not an excuse for pulling my wrists! You could've just told me sooner!" Slowly, she buttoned her coat and put her hoodie on.

"Where are you going?" I said in my usual monotone voice.

"I'm leaving! Ja ne!" Y/N said while leaving.

She left the both of us and wandered off to the cold, freezing, weather of winter.

What I didn't know that there was a certain someone who planned on doing this whole scheme.

Flashback: Off

I still didn't find her.

What if she did go back to the cabin?

What if she just gone to her room and locked herself?

What if..... She's dead?

Thoughts raced into my head but I quickly shook off the negative thoughts and the possibilities on what will and might happen to Y/N. I just hope she's in good condition.

Machi's POV

We were currently inside the cabin sitting on the chairs while our elbows at the table. I'm still worried where Y/N ran off to. She seemed like a sister to me.

All because of Feitan getting jealous at Y/N paying more attention to Shalnark than to him or maybe, Feitan wasn't the one behind all of this?

I heard a cackle in front of me and saw Phinks smirk. The others seemed worried epescially for Shizuku. She was crying and because she said it was all her fault.